Top 3 Reasons why Harry rules-------

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
Top 3 Reasons why Harry rules-------

1) He owned a green pimp mobile and he put red gels all over the interior lights for that "lovin'" vibe.

2) He once designed a line of custom undies that included fishnet, furry slingshots, and one with a whistle.

3) He once ended a Jag Panzer show by saying "Think of us when you cry"

:lol: :lol:

4.) Was caught on film pressing his bare ass against the windows of a packed Popeyes Chicken Restaraunt.

5.) Has confused the similar sounding German word for 'black' with the word for 'penis'. Saying 'I love black' took on a very different meaning....

:lol: :lol:

4.) Was caught on film pressing his bare ass against the windows of a packed Popeyes Chicken Restaraunt.

5.) Has confused the similar sounding German word for 'black' with the word for 'penis'. Saying 'I love black' took on a very different meaning....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if he's ever trashed a room in typical heavy Metal style while being bare assed?:lol:

9. He's more handsome than Coverdale, more technical than Dickinson, more powerful than Tate and at least as legendary as Dio. Nobody can sing the words "Night" and "Black" better than Harry Conklin. Too bad I'm probably never going to have kids, but if it happens I'll call my son Harry straightaway (Harry Tyrant Conklin Concoreggi JR)