top 5?

Basically the newest albums from this bunch -

Simple Minds - Black and White 050505
Rolling Stones - A Bigger Bang
Tracy Chapman - Where You Live
Van Morrison - Magic Time
David Gray - Life In Slow Motion

Had a brief go of McCartneys new one, kind of made me feel a bit wheezy. One track is good though.

Stupid David Gray.

Best Mars Volta is DeLoused i reckon

New Sigur Ros is alright. I only sleep to there music really. Going to the gig in November and worried its going to be reeeeeeeeally boring.

I saw them last time and went to the pub after 20 minutes, audience was really irritating too, standing around patting themselves on the back for being cool and doing their moister's in oirt at trinners or something

gay band, gay fans, all sigurs

i bought their last cd though, shit couldnt even bear to listen to it now

zupi_clone said:
gay band, gay fans, all sigurs

i bought their last cd though, shit couldnt even bear to listen to it now

Yes... Sigur Ros sucks!!!

Bambi said:
I saw them last time and went to the pub after 20 minutes,

Pubs are good alright... . . . . . .

Im hoping I'll be able to manage more than 20 minutes. I really like a lot of the stuff and often pat myself on the back for doing so.

cyanhist said:
tonight:
- maudlin of the well (music between dEUS, Devin Townsend and cephalic carnage...)
- Opeth: ghost reveries

Bath/Leaving your body map are two if the best experimental doom albums, wide range of musical styles and emotions but unlike most bands, it works. Didn't like the post MoTW band Kayo Dot at all, although most people seem to prefer it to MoTW, strange.

Mick Moss said:
Doesnt my picture of a Coronary Heart Bypass make you want to rip off his red undies and smell his balls?

Anyway, on topic, one album only

THE MAGIC NUMBERS

Alright like, bit samey. new folk is top shit though.

Sigur Ros are top n'all adrienne-trance-head.

blackeyed said:
Anyway, on topic, one album only

THE MAGIC NUMBERS

Alright like, bit samey. new folk is top shit though.

Sigur Ros are top n'all adrienne-trance-head.

i have to laugh, trance > :tickled: ah poor you, youre still so young & gullible