Top ten reasons why Metallica is proud of St. Anger

we should just cut off lars' head with a dull axe, piss on his corpse, and where his body is buried we will put his head on a pike and salt the earth so nothing will ever grow again. then just for fun have timo tolkki and kirk fight to the death, it doesnt matter who wins really since they are both fruitier than....well some fruit. whoever does win just shoot. and that bass player....uggh just send his dumb ass back to mexico thats a horrible enough punishment.

:D
risata41.gif
:D
lol2.gif

Tut Ankh Amon said:
:lol:

has anyone in this board actually listened to the whole album? :lol:
Unfortunately, I sat through it once, and then asked the record shop manager who was playing it for me and pitching it as a "metalfest to be reckoned with" to go get me some Arch Enemy to neutralize the nausea I was feeling...and I even had to sell all my other Metallica because every time Lars hit something even on Puppets I was hearing that damnable Piccalo snare...it has severely affected my Metallica appreciation dramatically, which I thought was an impossibility after such suckfests as Load and RELOAD...but St. Wanker makes even RELOAD seem like MASTER OF PUPPETS...to quote Mel Brooks...they've gone from suck to blow!

I've listened to the whole St.Anger album. It gets better each listen, at first I hated it, now I don't mind it.

Metallica are still my favorite band, they give the fans what they want live which matters more than studio albums. Well, They didn't play Whiskey live in Dublin :mad: They promised to do it in June though ;).

Tut Ankh Amon said:
the original version of whiskey in the jar rules :lol:
lol
I used to think that the original version was that one by Thin Lizzy. Then i listened to the one by The Dubliners, and... OMG! :lol:

bodomite said:
:lol:
yes i downloaded the full cd :lol:
Thats funny because they HATE poeple downloading their songs. :lol:

I sure could do with out that Dick-Cock song,