Top three favourite songs of all time.

just 3 songs is so difficult but at this moment :
1. God of Thunder - Kiss
2. I don't believe in love - Queensrÿche
3. Dallas 1 PM - Saxon
But next week might something else

So what is the best B.O.C. to buy? I don't own anyand I like most of what I have heard.I don't like to buy best of's so which one is the one aaai should rush and got some spare cash this weekend.

Paxoman you call me a coward eh!:p
ill give it a try...
-David Bowie - life on mars
-Motörhead - dogs of war
-Metallica- sanitarium
changes all the time i think :confused:

Well done Nilion!

Black Lagoon - Yeah BOC version of Astromomy is good, but I prefer Metallica's, I just love what they've done with it.

Wilks - I'm not a huge BOC fan and the only album I have is a best of, which is not what your after! Joan Crawford is another really good song by BOC by the way, I love that song!

Originally posted by WILKS
So what is the best B.O.C. to buy? I don't own anyand I like most of what I have heard.I don't like to buy best of's so which one is the one aaai should rush and got some spare cash this weekend.

Go and get a copy of Secret Treaties if you can Wilks. Its a classic album with some great tracks on it like Astronomy etc. Probably the best BOC studio album. Spectres is another one worth getting as its got Godzilla on it, or if you want a live one get One Enchanted Evening.

Cheers Paxoman\Black Lagoon I think I might get the live one.I have strange feeling that I saw a video years and years ago called Black and Blue itwas B.O.C. live and Black Sabbath(Dio) live but I might have got mixed up over the years.:confused:

d*mn, i must change it! (last time of course, i'l type it in my biography instead)

1. System of a Down - War!
2. Children fo Bodom - Bodom After Midnight
3. Hammerfall - Memoriam

WE WILL FIGHT THE HEATHENS! :headbang:

Originally posted by WILKS
Cheers Paxoman\Black Lagoon I think I might get the live one.I have strange feeling that I saw a video years and years ago called Black and Blue itwas B.O.C. live and Black Sabbath(Dio) live but I might have got mixed up over the years.:confused:

No your right Wilks. It was called Black and Blue and was filmed on the tour they did together. I actually got a copy of it about 3 weeks ago after finding it in a second hand shop.