Top three favourite songs of all time.

Paxoman

Sep 10, 2002
A stranger in a strange land!
Visit site
I'm sure we have all had songs that we felt crazy about when we first heard them. But usually after a while that initial excitement for a certain song wears off.

I always think that a good bench mark for your favourite song/songs is when you just get blown away every time you hear that song. And you still get the excitement that you first got when you first got to know that song.

So what is your favourite song? Or your top three favourite songs? Mine are -

1. Don't fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult.
2. Sailing Ships - Whitesnake.
3. Astromomy - Metallica.

Funny that two BOC songs occupy my top three and I'm not even a particularly big fan of theirs! But 'Don't fear the Reaper' is one of the best songs ever written in my opinion. And I just love Metallica's version of 'Astromomy'.

Hard to say because there are just so many good ones.

But at this moment I'd probably go for.

1. Metallica - Sanitarium
2. Black Sabbath - Spiral Architect
3. Black Sabbath - Children of the Sea

but this is subject to change at any time!

Oh fuck then there's Princess of the Dawn by Accept, Saxon's Eagle has Landed, etc etc

:confused: :confused: :confused:
I hate these threads!

1.Saxon - Sea Of Life
2.Stratovarius - Paradise
3.Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Those songs could take the number one place together! :D :D

Pax, of course the top one can change, certainly if you discover a new band, new songs etc...

Wow this is to hard,so if its in the rules I would like to pick my top 3 metal tracks.

1.Motorhead-Motorhead
2.Slayer-South Of Hevan
3.Black Sabbath-War Pigs

Paxoman I don't think I know Sailing Ships which album is it on.If its as good as you say then I shall try to download or buy it.Some great toonz listed Black Lagoon your taste is without fault.Dragonmaiden what iest track.

Wilks - Sailing Ships is on the Slip of the tongue album. It's the last track on the album. It's quite melodic, then gets heavier at the end. I just think the words and music are brilliant, a truly great song.

Fingers - Disposable Heroes by Metallica? I've got all their albums but don't know that track. Is it a new song or something?

OI! watch it Paxoman i'm the worst speller on this forum.:) .By the way I have remembered a few metal tracks I can't live without.
Rage-Thank That woman
AC\DC-Ride ON
Rose tattoe(see told yer)-Assult And Battery.
Sorry Paxoman but when it comes to music I don't think I could ever chose my favourite tracks.
T.O.P.T. -Paris By Air
Venom-1000 Days In Soddom
Priest-Turning Circles.
Sorry mate :( to hard.