Tormenting Legends II DLP

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
For those of you who has missed this release:

"Tormenting Legends II" Double LP on Blut & Eisen Prod.

Side A:
Puissance - Intro
Wolfsmond - Wilde Jagd
Arckanum - Ængin Oforhærra (unreleased version)
Nasheim - Leda

Side B:
Eternity - Tormenting Legends
Katharsis - A.R.I.I.O.T.H.
Vargsang - Crush the whores
Bael - Amertume

Side C:
Nyktalgia - Schemes Amathia
Klage - Vernichtungsgüte
Luror - Miasmal Dust of Hell

Side D:
Elite - Hyllest
Sarath - Lengsel
Musta Surma - Miekka ja Krusifiksi pt.2
Sargophagus - The Cross Charred Black

Available for ordering now. Includes 16 page booklet printed on rough paper with exclusive artwork etc. This is a quality release that should be supported, and if you want to hear this new Nasheim song, it will ONLY be available on this compilation. We will receive an EXTREMELY LIMITED amount of copies for sale so don't count on getting it through us. Will be out on CD later through W-T-C Prod.

Order now from eisenkeil666@freenet.de or eisenkeil666@hotmail.com!

Yay, I've already ordered and paid for it; let's just hope it gets here quickly -- I'm really looking forward to hearing it.
The only bands I'm familiar with of those are Arckanum and Nasheim, but part 1 had some surprisingly good songs with bands I had never heard before; Thorstein knows his black metal

I'm actually listening to that one for the first time right now, currently playing is a song called Leda by some swedish nitwits, höhö. And yes, if the music is half as cool as the packaging this will rule immensly -- though I didn't get the splatter version :cry:

I listened to this one a few days ago and concluded that this compliation kicks serious ass sometimes, but also has some seriously weak parts. Hence, let's have a little rating game and see where we agree and disagree!

Puissance - Intro 7/10
Wolfsmond - Wilde Jagd 9/10
Arckanum - Ængin Oforhæra 5/10
Nasheim - Leda 7/10
Eternity - Tormenting Legends 5/10
Katharsis - A.R.I.I.O.T.H. 7/10
Vargsang - Crush the whores 4/10
Bael - Amertume 5/10
Nyktalgia - Schemes Amathia 9/10
Klage - Vernichtungsgüte 7/10
Luror - Miasmal Dust of Hell 8/10
Elite - Hyllest 5/10
Sarath - Lengsel 7/10
Musta Surma - Miekka ja Krusifiksi pt.2 6/10
Sargophagus - The Cross Charred Black 6/10

I've no idea when the CD version is due, but here's one of the better tracks to enjoy while you're all anxiously awaiting it: http://download.yousendit.com/E56E8D4E1B7BA942