Tormenting Legends II DLP

Hmm, anyone know where I could get the vinyl version of this? Or is it long sold out.

Hmm, anyone know where I could get the vinyl version of this? Or is it long sold out.

Pretty sure it's sold out yeah. By the standards of limited vinyls, it has been out for quite some time now.

Blut und Eisen are all out anyway (http://w-t-c.org/__site/pages/blut-und-eisen.php), but you might be lucky I guess. But I have to say it doesn't surprise me that it's sold out: it is quite a nice little DLP ;)

Mike I got your PM but couldn't reply as your inbox is full! Thanks for the message anyway.

Ratings...

Puissance - Intro 8.5/10
Wolfsmond - Wilde Jagd 7/10
Arckanum - Ængin Oforhæra 6/10
Nasheim - Leda 9.5/10
Eternity - Tormenting Legends 5/10
Katharsis - A.R.I.I.O.T.H. 8/10
Vargsang - Crush the whores 2/10
Bael - Amertume 5/10
Nyktalgia - Schemes Amathia 8.5/10
Klage - Vernichtungsgüte 8.5/10
Luror - Miasmal Dust of Hell 8.5/10
Elite - Hyllest 5/10
Sarath - Lengsel 9/10
Musta Surma - Miekka ja Krusifiksi pt.2 7.5/10
Sargophagus - The Cross Charred Black 4/10

Ratings...

Puissance - Intro 8.5/10
Wolfsmond - Wilde Jagd 7/10
Arckanum - Ængin Oforhæra 6/10
Nasheim - Leda 9.5/10
Katharsis - A.R.I.I.O.T.H. 8/10
Vargsang - Crush the whores 2/10
Bael - Amertume 5/10
Nyktalgia - Schemes Amathia 8.5/10
Klage - Vernichtungsgüte 8.5/10
Luror - Miasmal Dust of Hell 8.5/10
Elite - Hyllest 5/10
Sarath - Lengsel 9/10
Musta Surma - Miekka ja Krusifiksi pt.2 7.5/10
Sargophagus - The Cross Charred Black 4/10

spaffe said:
Puissance - Intro 7/10
Wolfsmond - Wilde Jagd 9/10
Arckanum - Ængin Oforhæra 5/10
Nasheim - Leda 7/10
Katharsis - A.R.I.I.O.T.H. 7/10
Vargsang - Crush the whores 4/10
Bael - Amertume 5/10
Nyktalgia - Schemes Amathia 9/10
Klage - Vernichtungsgüte 7/10
Luror - Miasmal Dust of Hell 8/10
Elite - Hyllest 5/10
Sarath - Lengsel 7/10
Musta Surma - Miekka ja Krusifiksi pt.2 6/10
Sargophagus - The Cross Charred Black 6/10

I think I'll start paying attention to your black metal recommendations from now on :D

Yea seriously. I ordered their s/t debut based on that song, it's the highlight of the compilation along with Leda.

So did I :tickled: Although none of the songs of the album reach the same very high levels as SA, I still enjoy it quite a bit.

However I don't agree that Leda is of the same caliber, or nearly as good for that matter, but rather the Wolfsmond track which manages to stay thoroughly grim while still retaining a good sound. The vocals are really really good too.

Come to think of it, this compilation made me buy three albums: Nyktalgia's, Luror's and Wolfsmond's -- I guess it succeeded :D

I have that Nyktalgia s/t too, it's a most excellent album!

So Erik was meant to be selling me a copy of the Tormenting Legends II DLP but never got back to me. I should really buy the CD I guess.

I have that Nyktalgia s/t too, it's a most excellent album!

So Erik was meant to be selling me a copy of the Tormenting Legends II DLP but never got back to me. I should really buy the CD I guess.
e-mail him?

So did I :tickled: Although none of the songs of the album reach the same very high levels as SA, I still enjoy it quite a bit.

However I don't agree that Leda is of the same caliber, or nearly as good for that matter, but rather the Wolfsmond track which manages to stay thoroughly grim while still retaining a good sound. The vocals are really really good too.

Come to think of it, this compilation made me buy three albums: Nyktalgia's, Luror's and Wolfsmond's -- I guess it succeeded :D

Wolfsmond and Luror were my two other favourites as well. Overall the compilation was a little "hit or miss" for me, some of the tracks bored me pretty quickly.