Toronto--->12th of december looking for tickets

idunno1987

New Metal Member
Nov 12, 2005
hey there...came down from petawawa ontario (an army base about an hour and a half from ottawa)...to see bodom live for the first time (actually my first concert ever...being 18 yrs olf thats pretty sad)..anyways all ican say is it blew me away...the quality of musicianship from the band..amazing....i came for amon amrth as well to bad they only played about a half hour...trivium did not impress me at all (never was really into thrash/screamo)...anyways i lost my ticket lol..had to pay another 25$ to ticketmaster to get me in (i will always keep a hold of my tiket in the future)....anyways...i need 2 or 3 tickets for the 12th of december (me and a friend or 2)...i will pay whatever is needed (dont go crazy on me here)..just pm me or email me at idunno1987@hotmail.com...Great concert:headbang: ..hope 2 be there in december:worship:

i already have my ticket, wouldnt sell it for any less than 100 dollars cdn

i know there sold out lol hence why im lookin for a ticket..anybody know where i could look:confused: id be greatful to you:worship:

i thought i heard one guy say 40..maybe i was hearing things...but should i risk comin to tornto from 7 hours away:OMG: ...plz someone has g2 have a ticket

Mike