Toronto Bound!

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
OK, we are packing last minute things, and will hit the road for that airport in about 4 hours. We land on American Airlines at the ungodly hour of 9:00 am. Not bad sounding until you consider we leave the house at 4 am to make the flight in time.

People! Im typing to you, higher then a fucking kite on Vicodin saying this...

DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW. This was to be my last performance in the band ever. This was my plan for quite sometime, (baand not knowing) and it's only been recently that I've seen a new light in the band, and am excited again to keep moving forward. Lets make this Toronto show one huge party, with some of the greatest fans we've had the plasure to play for. Don't be stangers, come over and talk to us! Buy some merch, and we'll sign anything you ask for... ANYTHING. hahaha. Let's all make this something special for our friends in Toronto! We WON'T DISAPPOINT YOU!

Anyway, anyone going, safe travel. Cheers!

Novembers Paul said:
This was to be my last performance in the band ever. This was my plan for quite sometime, (band not knowing) and it's only been recently that I've seen a new light in the band, and am excited again to keep moving forward.

So you were going to join Bloodbath. ;)

Novembers Paul said:
OK, we are packing last minute things, and will hit the road for that airport in about 4 hours. We land on American Airlines at the ungodly hour of 9:00 am. Not bad sounding until you consider we leave the house at 4 am to make the flight in time.

People! Im typing to you, higher then a fucking kite on Vicodin saying this...

DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW. This was to be my last performance in the band ever. This was my plan for quite sometime, (baand not knowing) and it's only been recently that I've seen a new light in the band, and am excited again to keep moving forward. Lets make this Toronto show one huge party, with some of the greatest fans we've had the plasure to play for. Don't be stangers, come over and talk to us! Buy some merch, and we'll sign anything you ask for... ANYTHING. hahaha. Let's all make this something special for our friends in Toronto! We WON'T DISAPPOINT YOU!

Anyway, anyone going, safe travel. Cheers!

:err: Should we wait until the vicodins wear off before we ask more questions? :)

Hey guys, checking in from Toronto. The show was amazing. Packed house, and they all had a great time. I LOVE Toronto, and playing here. It's my favorite place to play.

OK, about my statement on quitting the band... I was joking a bit with the guys. I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying right where I am for as long as I possibly can, and have no intentions of walking away from this. As a matter of fact, we starting writing the next CD, have a Video shoot planned for November, and some other killer things in the works. If anything, we're getting busier and putting more efforts in everything.

As my pain due to illness gets worse, It's treated with Vicodin, and I take so much of it at night, I get online and post shit I don't even realize I'm posting. Things can get nutty or weird here, and could make for some funny ass threads too.

All is good in the land of ND. No Worries!

Paul, the show was GREAT! Thanks for coming and playing! Had a great time... I also wish you the best of luck with your health.. I sincerely mean it all the way ... I can tell you are suffering a great deal and I could never imagine what you are going through.

Thanks again, Novembers Doom rules!

I'll post a couple pictures when I get home from work...

man the show went late with Green Carnation playing a two hour set, and then I had a 3 and a half our drive home! It's going to be a bit rough today! haha... but it was worth every bit...

valgalder said:
Paul, the show was GREAT! Thanks for coming and playing! Had a great time... I also wish you the best of luck with your health.. I sincerely mean it all the way ... I can tell you are suffering a great deal and I could never imagine what you are going through.

Thanks again, Novembers Doom rules!

Glad you liked it! Very cool you came from NY too!

I had a rough night at the gig due to pain. Thank goodness for pain meds. :)

The pain betters my performance anyway. :D

Hey Paul, you might remember me (maybe not if the vicodin is involved?) as some guy from the Royal Carnage forum who was expressing my ...never bein in the mood to listen to you guys lately. Well, I've gotta say, since the show I can't get THE PALE HAUNT DEPARTURE out of my head. :kickass:

You guys played a fucking killer set, and if I wasn't such a loner I woulda come up to you guys after and told you how awesome a job you guys did of winning me back as a fan! CHEERS to all of you, and the best of luck to you with your health problems, Paul!

^^ :heh:

Will B: That reminds of the time some local band guys were calling out for The Haunted to do some At the Gates material during their Rockhouse show in 2001. The Haunted guys said they don't do that stuff anymore. :lol: I think it was some of the guys from Disinter and maybe The Chasm calling for ATG. I don't think any of the Novembers Doom guys were there that night but I could wrong about that. :p