Tosin got some of his shit stolen

I don't get why someone would steal a load of unique items from someone when there are so many more completely generic things to steal out there that are worth just as much...

those are the stupidest kind of fucks. i wouldn't be surprised if they went around trying to sell those guitars for $100

Totally sucks for them and I really hope they get everything back!!

I don't get why someone would steal a load of unique items from someone when there are so many more completely generic things to steal out there that are worth just as much...

I used to teach at a guitar store that had a lot of unique guitars. There was one day where a kid came into the shop and stole one of the black and white polka dot guitars (Buddy Guy).

Anyway, the dumb ass took it a few miles away to the guitar center to try to sell it. Even had the new stickers still on it. He was literally arrested within 20 minutes! Shows how stupid people can be.

Hahaha, they might as well have stolen the king's crown because those guitars look like very rare items. Never going to get away with it, and I'd be calling every pawn shop in the area warning them about this. Probably alot in L.A. but still, I'd be so pissed and would probably call all of them. Hope he gets em back.

Probably alot in L.A. but still, I'd be so pissed and would probably call all of them

dude there's hundreds of pawn shops in LA alone

take into account all of socal, and it's probably a couple of thousand

also take into account the amount of custom and rare instruments there are in the greater LA already, and those guitars look less unique than one might think

hopefully the guy gets his shit back and the thief gets what he has coming, but it's easier to sell off shit like that unnoticed than some may think!