Tosin got some of his shit stolen

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
Fucking stupid fucking thieves. FUCK.

Animals As Leaders:

Hey guys.
We've got some pretty terrible news to report. Upon returning home to our house in LA we discovered that we'd been robbed while were out on tour. The thieves were able to get away with Javier's Chevy Blazer and all of the equipment we didn't have on tour with us. 10 guitars in total. This includes many of our one of a kind custom instruments (Stranberg,Rick Toone ) as well as amplifiers..., PA equipment and personal items.
This is beyond devastating. We know so many of you have been beyond supportive with Javier's legal troubles. We may need more of your help now to potentially find some of these one of a kind instruments that may pop up on Ebay, Craigslist, pawn shops, used music stores etc.
We're adding an album containing photos and detailed descriptions of the stolen gear to our profile. Please take a look and keep your eyes open for anything that looks close to this stuff. I truly think that with your help we have an exponentially better chance of tracking some of this down.

I would post the pics of the stolen guitars but microsoft explorer is literally the biggest piece of shit browser I have ever used ever. Seriously fuck this abomination (only thing I have at work).

THAT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF! Seriously, those poor dudes. If that was my shit.. I'd be hunting high and low! (No Stratovarius pun intended). Fuckers!

There's nothing more repulsive in life than shitbags who steal from honest people who worked their asses off to get what they have. I hate reading about this cause it makes me feel sad for humanity, don't the people who do that feel any remorse? Didn't they have parents or something?

I totally agree, but there's all kind of reasons some will do anything for desperate cash. Often it's just a one off, they saw they could and so they did.

I'll keep my eyes open on ebay, Man it's fucking annoying. As if they didn't have enough troubles after boston's PD... fuck that

Hope he get back his gear asap. Hate that kind of news :/ Thieves are kinda stupid, they have to play in their basement only.

601087_10151024982991639_1925411908_n.jpg

581158_10151024983016639_992919477_n.jpg

282619_10151024983051639_1374449400_n.jpg

521343_10151024983066639_454926270_n.jpg

223936_10151024983086639_1806029905_n.jpg

600269_10151024983131639_2054756473_n.jpg

599541_10151024983151639_42367270_n.jpg

599402_10151024983176639_242475912_n.jpg

577526_10151025205731639_635994756_n.jpg

I totally agree, but there's all kind of reasons some will do anything for desperate cash. Often it's just a one off, they saw they could and so they did.

What did I read?!?!? some will do anything for desperate cash.....
Give me a break, these things pisses me off a lot, if you don't have money just go to fucking work! people always complain it's difficult to find a job, actually most of the time these people say no to a lot of available options they're prompted just because the job is hard.

I'll keep my eyes open on ebay, Man it's fucking annoying. As if they didn't have enough troubles after boston's PD... fuck that

Yeah read the story, it's sad boston Police reacted like that!

Yeah really hoping he gets all of his guitars back. Thanks for posting the pictures. Microsoft was just fucking hanging while I tried to link to the pics. :lol:

I'm home now so sanity restored.

Also:

If anyone has any information about any of this gear, please contact us at animalsgear@gmail.com. Please, keep it to messages containing leads on the stolen gear. Thanks!

So shitty, man I think I would die inside especially if I had a custom guitar stolen. You can't really replace that.

What did I read?!?!? some will do anything for desperate cash.....
Give me a break, these things pisses me off a lot, if you don't have money just go to fucking work! people always complain it's difficult to find a job, actually most of the time these people say no to a lot of available options they're prompted just because the job is hard.

Yeah read the story, it's sad boston Police reacted like that!

even though it's a totally disgusting situation especially when it happens to yourself !! i'd set out on a hunt if anything happened to my gear.
All i'm saying is some live with barely nothing everyday, so they will do anything, i'm not giving an excuse for them... but nevermind forget it

At the very least, his guitars are very unique, so if any of those guys attempts to sell them, and if Tosin and the dudes keep a vigil looking for them, they'll be easy as piss to spot.

^ All he said is "some guys would do the stupidest thing as soon as it brings money, for many reasons", he never said those reasons are valuable nor are of any excuse. Like the typical drug addict, the guy who has debts with some local gang, the young adolescent who thinks he can get away with it for ever, the insane hardcore fan, etc.

And then, we're upset for French guys being call "gay" worldwide... :lol:

Anyway, sad news for the band.
I hope they'll find at least part of the stolen gear.

Fucking stupid fucking thieves. FUCK.

Animals As Leaders:

I would post the pics of the stolen guitars but microsoft explorer is literally the biggest piece of shit browser I have ever used ever. Seriously fuck this abomination (only thing I have at work).

I don't get why someone would steal a load of unique items from someone when there are so many more completely generic things to steal out there that are worth just as much...

P.S. for your internet browsing needs while on restrictively managed computers: http://portableapps.com/apps/internet no install needed for any of them, you could even just have them on a usb stick. Also, if you're using the same PC all the time, chrome can often be installed the normal way without running in to any admin privileges problems.