TOT - a blog of your friendly friend

Onder

Apr 10, 2006
So yeah, I just wrote a new entry for my blog. It’s getting some notes but I don’t really know what those are and tumblr is being a weird cunt.

But yeah, this is the first paragraph of the latest post:

My dick is a conceited warrior, but my mind is tired of the uselessness. It’s like my pet and I’m an idiot that is supposed to think of some new fun for it all the time. I throw mental images of cunts and asses at him as some sort of garbage, but I’m not a fucking garbage collector neither I live in a fucking vaginal dump. And it’s not just a fucking frog that will jump out of the aquarium and suffocate any time, it‘s like three big dogs or something. It’s never satisfied. I have resigned on hunting a real female every time it barks, and I don’t even seek that sort of reputation (and I wouldn’t achieve it). BUT - my fantasies were never nearly as stupid and off the line as some things I see on the internet daily. I try to keep myself sane. Well, fantasy as a genre itself is pretty fucking idiotic too, to tell the truth.

It would be nice if you stopped by.

See ya on the forum.

I had to wake up at seven this morning so I naturally woke up at seven, postponed the alarm to 7:05 and then again to 7:15. Then I went to a toilet to say bye to a ceremony of rancid farts and all the remaining states of shitty matter hidden dwelling in my rectum. I had a slight boner but I ignored it. It was merely like a colorful butterfly whoring for attention. I know it was just a physical thing anyway as my libido is drained as fuck lately.

I counted virgins vs. sexy women ratio on the old bus to campus. There were 60 half-asleep passengers on the bus and zero fuckable women among them. Whenever this happens, I turn the hardcore mode on and I try to force my mind into liking at least some of those on the border, but nothing was working (sometimes it helps to imagine raping them). They were all fucking ugly, old, or just stripped of any fucking energy to fuck that would make me want to enter their dimension or whatever they have. I felt disgusted and I hoped that the bus wouldn’t crash on a deserted island.

It didn’t. When I arrived to the class I realized that I smell pretty fucking bad. Like a fucking bucket of sweat in a library. At first I thought it’s something else in the laboratory, but after ten minutes of investigation, I was quite sure that it was me. I usually work in a couple with this blonde girl that has a pretty good figure, but I’m not aroused by her anyway (not when I don’t force myself). I’m just curious about what would it feel like to free those cute boobies. They are always pushed up like if they were trying to escape from the exposition. I would love to stick my hands in the bra and pull them out like two twin babies from a womb and look at them like a father whose sperm is somehow connected to the unmeasurable beauty (if otherwise, I would connect it). It’s one of the girls that uses a lot of make-up for no reason - meaning that she is beginning to have messed up skin in her twenties. It’s a shame, but it’s just the inner her showing off on the outside. Anyways, my investigation of who is the smelly cunt around here ended up after I bent over her cleavage and back, forgetting to take a sniff.

No really, I smelled like shit. It was me.

Then I went out to have a cig as I was more or less done with doing things today. I don’t smoke much, but I drink a lot.

My love for alcohol has grown to the point of loving bottles and agriculture as a side effect. However, it can dispatch some logical connections in brain when overused. Now I’m pretty immune to this, I’m usually just sick and fucking tired after 10+ beers, but I hate to deal with people that don’t even know where to piss because their brain is absolute fucking retarded vomit. My brother wanted to empty his bladder into our piano once, and that’s not what normal people do.

I’ve met my current chick thanks to booze, as she is just crazy as fuck when she’s drunk and those people are easier to get to know. She just jumps around and hits on random men. I guess I was one of them back then. I wanted to go somewhere further from the club we were in that night as she ran on me from behind and kicked me to the ground. On the fucking street. I was like, fuck, someone is trying to fucking kill me as I’m lying on the ground there (I dislike the area). Then she turned me around and I felt only a slight relief as I saw that it’s just her trying to get me naked and sleazily fuck me in public. (She rarely drinks anymore, which is good).

But the reason why I’m saying this is because I can’t decipher what is going in brain in this state of consciousness. We were once partying with few friends at my cottage and some time after midnight I realized that I haven’t seen my girl for some time so I went to check on her and she was in a kitchen peeling a potato. I had no fucking idea why she was doing that so I asked “what the fuck are you doing” and she looked back at me, half-crying and said “what the fuck do you think I’m doing”. As I was looking her in the eyes, I realized that what I’m dealing with here is fucking scary. I had like two seconds of this insight when I tried to recognize at least some trails of her thoughts, but all I saw was a mash-up of every negative emotion possible. Without any order. It was the most evil thing I have ever felt. Absolute chaos. She was Satan. The train that left the track.

Anyways, I put my little Satan to sleep and went back downstairs.

We were sniffing caffeine to remain awake longer - my friend studies medicine and he thinks it’s cool to buy various substances on the internet and then sniff them no matter what they are. It’s stupid because they aren’t even drugs most of the time.

Whatever.