TOTP 2

R

Rumour

I had a really scary time tonight. Anyone else in the UK watch TOTP 2. I only see it occasionally, evening meal time Wednesday is not really an ideal time. But I checked out the listing and YEAH Saxon were going to be on. So I loaded the video recorder, new tape and sat with the dit dit (remote control) in my grubby little paw and waited. And then there they were, Biff, Paul Quinn, Pete Gill & Messrs Dawson & Oliver (if I dare mention them) and I was treated to some vintage Saxon, 'And the Bands Played On' 1981. And then I thought, 'And the Bands Played On' was about the first Monsters of Rock at Castle Donnington. And I was there and it 20 years ago. I can't be that old. Oh s*?£ who cares, I was a fan then and I am still a fan now and I have just added to my collection. Biff looked really young.

Yeah, what a treat.
You beat me to this subject by the way. thats why i logged on to ask the very same question. Ha!
Spinning Guitars and all. Did you think Pete Gill looked totally bored with the whole thing?
Problem is Biff doesn't look to different overall from those past glory days.
Naff thing to say about Spinal Tap being based on Saxon... what utter crap!! There researcher needs one of Nigel Glockers drum sticks shoved up his nose!!

i dont believe it i missed it typical what a sod did they play the full song or did they snip it like they do with metal bands has anybody got the vidio god i hate life sometimes

Played the whole thing and YES I have the video. Ace let me tell you. Pete Gill looked how I remembered him. Treats like this do not happen too often, Check for a possible repeat on Saturday, I an not sure if they follow or not. I can copy the video no problem. Spinal Tap Ugh!!!

Good News my friends. This TOTP2 is repeated on Saturday 25th August BBC 2 at 4.15 pm. Get your videos ready. SAXON are on about two thirds of the way through, get ready after The Proclaimers!!!!!!

great news cheers ill be watching that on saturday
hope the website in the future can tell us about things like this