tough mix (modern, 5150+krank)

Öörd, where am I?...Aah, Yes! Well, drums are great! Gits are very good...allthought those lack some lowend and some punch....So it leaves wheres the bass? The mix really needs something. Don't get me wrong! It really isn't bad but the final thing is a bit missing. And I'm really trying not to include the bands stake in this...
All is well balanced and mix is good...So guys and gals, help this man out!

What are the dimensions of that booth? A carpeted floor, really? Mixture of absorption and diffusion I see. Your snare sound is really WONDERFUL on this track, maybe one of my favorite recorded snare sounds.

thanks.
yeah, I didn't plan this to be the drumbooth tbh, I wanted to use it for vox and guitamps and use the liveroom for drums.
but when I tried the booth for drums it turned out it sounded real good so I kept recording (metal) drums in there. there are some reflective surfaces also, overall the sound in there is very balanced for all kinds of instruments.
I like an extreme stereospread on cymbals for metaldrums (doing it differently for pop, Rock, Jazz etc), I mainly use a spaced pair and pan the mics all the way L/R

mics are:
snare: 2xsm57
kick: D6 (blended in quite some outside samples though!)
toms: Audix D2 (also augmented)
cymbals: km184
china: m160
ride: 414
hats: sm7
room: md421+e906 I think

Cheers for the info Lasse, I quite like the mix! Nice work!
Just pisses me off that the singer couldn't keep the roar going for long at the start...not sure if I'm hearing an effects trail or if you just faded it out, but I would've liked it to go longer!

Cheers for the info Lasse, I quite like the mix! Nice work!
Just pisses me off that the singer couldn't keep the roar going for long at the start...not sure if I'm hearing an effects trail or if you just faded it out, but I would've liked it to go longer!

I faded the original vox but kept a pre-send reverb going to give it a smoother tail