Tour Cancelled ??

wolfhoff

Dec 30, 2002
Bristol
Visit site
There is a thread on the Bloodstock site saying that the ticket outlet for Edinburgh insists the Tour is cancelled due to personal reasons !. Is this correct ?

From www.totalrock.com -

Biff's House Burns Down -- Saxon frontman Biff Byford suffered a major loss when his house in the Normandie area of France burned down. Fortunately nobody was hurt, but as a result Saxon have had to postpone their UK/European dates, due next month. These are expected to re-scheduled for the Autumn.
Posted by MalcolmDome on Monday, February 21 2005

B * L L O C K S ! :yell:

Flights and hotel booked in Edinburgh, I really will have to do some work up there now.

Calling Vince to the forum! :hotjump:

Have you heard anything on this mate?

P.S. Sorry to hear about the fire Biff, the main thing is no one was hurt eh!

Think it is correct as I have had an email from Seeticket.com, who I bought the Rock City tickets from, and they said it is cancelled and rescheduled for 11/10/05. I'm a tad disappointed to say the least! But obviously not as distraught as Biff and his family must be right now, so my thoughts are with them. And thank god no one was hurt.

saxon has the worst luck ...trying to push what could be the best record they ever recorded and now this will put everything on hold so much for momentum and coming to the states sooner than later. Obviouslly thnak good no one was hurt but professionally just a real shitty time for something like this to happen to Biff and the boys. Hope they bounce back soon and keep the faith

Damn! Tough break, as usual. My thoughts and prayers are with Biff and the band during this time. I have no doubt that they will get past this and resume plans for the upcoming tour.

All the best to Biff and his family glad no one was hurt in the fire thats the 1st thing, bit of a disappointment to have to put the tour back to later on in the year but everybody is ok, and i am sure they will come back later on in the year and kick our arse big time, cause that is saxon allways has been allways will be. NEVER SURRENDER SAXON cause WE WILL REMEMBER YOU WHERE BORN TO ROCK N ROLL. :headbang:

very sad news....wil take some time to get over such things...all these insurance-shit ( in case there is any insurance..? Hope its there) to deal with, sadness and the loss of someting you like very much etc..etc..., the only way is to postpone the tour, take your time Biff, give it a place........... "Bad luck and trouble get out of Biffs way!!!!" Wish you strength in the coming time..

No-one hurt ...thats at least a positive side of the story..take energy from that! Imagine that people/familie/ frontman Saxon should have died, that would be a nightmare...

bad news
VERY bad news :cry:

we are feeling with biff an *press thumbs* that he and his family will get through this disaster as soon as possible.

at least no one is injured but the personal loss of things is the worst thing i think.

and the new tour dates ?

we will be there of course

saxon belongs to us in good AND in bad times

biff ? we will be there when you come back

greetz from germany :headbang: