U.S. Date cancelled!

jmillion

Middle Manager
Sep 26, 2002
Chicago, IL - USA
johnnymillion.com
I just got word from Ticketmaster that the Chicago, May 16th show is cancelled. They've already sent a refund.

I don't want the money, I want a raincheck... I want to see the boys!!

What gives? Dates on Pollstar & Ticketmaster with no confirmation from management and now this? Are they all cancelled?

I am hearing the whole US Tour is Cancelled till November???

But whats up with NO Updates on this Site???

Sorry to hear about this, Jmillion - like you said, let's hope it is a raincheck and not a complete cancellation of the US gigs.
Obviously, in the light of Biff's circumstances, all arrangements have been put up in the air for now. But the official site ought to indicate what the intentions are regarding US gigs for the near future.
What with everything else, I'm sure that the band not having a permanent drummer is proving to be a problem. This will definately prove to be a factor when unexpected things happen and gigs require a delay.
Let's hope we all hear something soon...

its not posted,but on the sign in part of the site,there are south american fans commenting about the tour being cancelled,again nothing to be heard here.If this is true,the US tour is postponed,or cancelled for certain.

I would have to think the word cancelled is incorrect. I would think postpone is one thing these things happen, whatever...To cancel the whole US tour would be a huge career mistake judging from public perception of Lionheart. The best record in years, if not ever, and to not give it a proper tour to promote it is a huge mistake

Just joined the site after buying lionheart and being completely blown away by it. I live in the US, outside of boston, massachusetts. I have a Saxon fan for a very long time (I'm 36) but I just recently began to get back into them and I'm mad at myself for not paying attention for so long!!! If anyone has any information about tour dates anywhere in the US feel free to email me. I'll go anywhere in the US to see them play!!

Thanks!!

theres actually a few more of us here in the Boston area ...so we might have to car pool if they dont play close by :Spin: :Spin:

Nice one, Ellasser2K5! Welcome back to the tribe! It's great to know that LH are clutching deserters back!!
The best thing about your situatuion is how much stuff you need to catch up on. You're in for a great time!

Fingers are crossed that Biff will get sorted and a US tour ensues!

hello everyone,

being an ex-pat now based in SF, and someone who first saw saxon in the UK in 1980, i'm delighted to have found this forum.

i would further add that despite our disappointments, we must be patient and offer Biff all the support he needs. when i saw he had lost 25 years of memories and memorabillia, i could not believe it. such a tragedy.

i'm sure we will all get the chance to see them again when the circumstances allow.

my personal best to biff and co, but especially to biff for all the joy and inspiration he helped give a young lad from the london suburbs (helped me start my career)...

best to all

steffan

steffan said:
hello everyone,

being an ex-pat now based in SF, and someone who first saw saxon in the UK in 1980, i'm delighted to have found this forum.

i would further add that despite our disappointments, we must be patient and offer Biff all the support he needs. when i saw he had lost 25 years of memories and memorabillia, i could not believe it. such a tragedy.

i'm sure we will all get the chance to see them again when the circumstances allow.

my personal best to biff and co, but especially to biff for all the joy and inspiration he helped give a young lad from the london suburbs (helped me start my career)...

best to all

steffan

Hello Steffan! Welcome!!

Thats really great what you wrote, you should post it or something similar in the "Messages for Biff" sticky

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191565