Tour Competition

Nygård

Warlord
Mar 9, 2006
www.turisas.com
TURISAS – launch tour competition; Europe & UK tour starts tomorrow!

! Find the winners' pics at the end of this post !

image001-1.jpg

To properly celebrate the start of their first headliner tour through Europe & UK, Finnish folk/metal warriors TURISAS have now launched an exclusive competition especially for you, the fans! Here are the details:

Be "the face in the crowd"!

On each of the upcoming shows TURISAS will take a picture of the audience every night from the stage and pick out one face randomly from the crowd. That person will be the lucky winner of an impressive TURISAS-fan package, including a signed tour poster with war paint hand prints of all band members on it, a signed 'fan extraordinaire' tour-pass, a guitar pick, a lighter and, of course, a printed and signed version of your photo in the crowd. To win, all you have to do is make sure you catch TURISAS on one of their many shows, rock out in the crowd and be picked as the lucky one!

After the show make sure to check the official Turisas discussion forum regularly for your face and if you are the chosen one, take a picture of yourself holding the ticket of the show (so please make sure you keep it) and send an email with that picture of yours plus the exact date and place of the show to the following address: tour_competition@turisas.com

For the UK dates of the tour, Rock Sound Magazine will host the competition by printing the pictures of the winners in the magazine out on 23rd April, and make the price package even more impressive by throwing in an official tourshirst and a signed drumstick. Also make sure to check out the lates issue (nr. 107) with a special feature on
Turisas. For details on the Rock Sound –hosted competition, please click the logo below to go to their website.

So, don't miss this chance to win your personal TURISAS-fan package by checking this topic regularly for the audience shots & go nuts at the following dates:

TURISAS UK & EUROPEAN TOUR 2008

Special guest: Norther (FIN)

Support on UK-leg: Alestorm (SCO)

Presented by Rock Sound (UK), MySpace.com (D), Rock Hard (D), Heavy (D), Orkus (D) und Metal.de (D)

Mar. 01 - Northampton, UK @ Soundhouse

Mar. 02 - Sheffield, UK @ Corporation

Mar. 03 - Aberdeen, UK @ Moshulu

Mar. 04 - Edinburgh, UK @ Studio 24

Mar. 05 - Liverpool, UK @ Academy 2

Mar. 06 - Norwich, UK @ Waterfront

Mar. 07 - Peterborough, UK @ Park

Mar. 08 - Leeds, UK @ Cockpit

Mar. 10 - Exeter, UK @ Cavern

Mar. 11 - Cardiff, UK @ Clwb Ifor Bach

Mar. 12 - Southampton, UK @ The Brook

Mar. 13 - London, UK @ Electric Ballroom

Mar. 14 - Brighton, UK @ Concorde 2

Mar. 15 - Haarlem, Netherlands @ Patronaat

Mar. 16 - Nijmegen, Netherlands @ Doornroosje

Mar. 18 - Hamburg, Germany @ Marx

Mar. 19 - Karlsruhe, Germany @ Substage

Mar. 20 - Munich, Germany @ Metropolis

Mar. 21 - Winterthur, Switzerland @ Salzhaus

Mar. 22 - Bochum, Germany @ Matrix

Mar. 23 - Berlin, Germany @ Kato

Mar. 25 - Vienna, Austria @ Planet Music

Mar. 26 - Bratislava, Slovakia @ Randal

Mar. 27 - Prague, Czech Republic @ Rock Café

Mar. 28 - Lichtenfels, Germany @ Ragnarök Festival

Mar. 29 - Osnabrueck, Germany @ Tomahawk Festival

Mar. 31 - Malmö, Sweden @ KB

Apr. 01 - Gothenburg, Sweden @ Musikens Hus

Apr. 02 - Copenhagen, Denmark @ The Rock*

Apr. 03 - Oslo, Norway @ John Dee*

Apr. 04 - Stockholm, Sweden @ Klubben*

*) = Without Norther

http://www.myspace.com/turisasofficial

http://www.turisas.com

http://www.thevarangianway.com

TURISAS – starten Fan-Wettbewerb zum Beginn ihrer Europa & UK-Tour!

Um den Start ihrer ersten Headliner-Tour durch Europa/UK am morgigen Samstag gebührend zu feiern, laden die finnischen Folk/Metal Krieger TURISAS ihre wahren Fans zu einem ganz besonderen Wettbewerb ein, hier die Details:

Werdet zum Auserwählten!

Auf jeder der anstehenden Shows werden TURISAS von der Bühne aus ein Foto vom Publikum machen und ein Gesicht pro Show zufällig auswählen. Diese Person gewinnt dann ein extra fettes TURISAS-Fanpaket! Darin enthalten sind ein signiertes Tourposter mit blutigen Handabdrücken aller Bandmitglieder, ein ebenfalls signierter „Fan Extraordinaire" Tour-Pass, ein TURISAS Plektron, ein Feuerzeug sowie natürlich ein signiertes Exemplar eures Fotos. Ihr müsst nur zu den Shows gehen, durchdrehen und dann seid ihr vielleicht unter den glücklichen Gewinnern!

Schaut einfach nach der Show unter http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/turisas/372729-tour-competition.html nach, ob dort euer Gesicht auftaucht, schießt dann ein Beweisphoto von euch, auf dem ihr das Ticket der besuchten Show hochhaltet (also schmeißt die Karte nicht einfach weg!) und schickt dieses Bild dann an folgende Email-Adresse inklusive Datum/Clubname der Show: tour_competition@turisas.com

Also lasst euch die Chance nicht entgehen, dieses schicke Fan-Paket zu gewinnen und seht zu dass ihr an folgenden Daten in der vordersten Reihe steht und richtig abgeht!

TURISAS UK & EUROPEAN TOUR 2008

Special guest: Norther (FIN)

Support on UK-leg: Alestorm (SCO)

Presented by MySpace.com (D), Rock Hard (D), Heavy (D), Orkus (D) und Metal.de (D)

Mar. 01 - Northampton, UK @ Soundhouse

Mar. 02 - Sheffield, UK @ Corporation

Mar. 03 - Aberdeen, UK @ Moshulu

Mar. 04 - Edinburgh, UK @ Studio 24

Mar. 05 - Liverpool, UK @ Academy 2

Mar. 06 - Norwich, UK @ Waterfront

Mar. 07 - Peterborough, UK @ Park

Mar. 08 - Leeds, UK @ Cockpit

Mar. 10 - Exeter, UK @ Cavern

Mar. 11 - Cardiff, UK @ Clwb Ifor Bach

Mar. 12 - Southampton, UK @ The Brook

Mar. 13 - London, UK @ Electric Ballroom

Mar. 14 - Brighton, UK @ Concorde 2

Mar. 15 - Haarlem, Netherlands @ Patronaat

Mar. 16 - Nijmegen, Netherlands @ Doornroosje

Mar. 18 - Hamburg, Germany @ Marx

Mar. 19 - Karlsruhe, Germany @ Substage

Mar. 20 - Munich, Germany @ Metropolis

Mar. 21 - Winterthur, Switzerland @ Salzhaus

Mar. 22 - Bochum, Germany @ Matrix

Mar. 23 - Berlin, Germany @ Kato

Mar. 25 - Vienna, Austria @ Planet Music

Mar. 26 - Bratislava, Slovakia @ Randal

Mar. 27 - Prague, Czech Republic @ Rock Café

Mar. 28 - Lichtenfels, Germany @ Ragnarök Festival

Mar. 29 - Osnabrueck, Germany @ Tomahawk Festival

Mar. 31 - Malmö, Sweden @ KB

Apr. 01 - Gothenburg, Sweden @ Musikens Hus

Apr. 02 - Copenhagen, Denmark @ The Rock*

Apr. 03 - Oslo, Norway @ John Dee*

Apr. 04 - Stockholm, Sweden @ Klubben*

*) = Without Norther

---------------------------------------

Here are the proud winners:

01.03.2008 - Northampton

-------------------------

02.03.2008 - Sheffield

03.03.2008 - Aberdeen

04.03.2008 - Edinburgh

05.03.2008 - Liverpool

how come the other venues hav more than one photo?

we have one!!!

not thts not a nice way to treat the best place in the UK !!!

:cry:

Some more winners...

06.03.2008 - Norwich

------------------------

07.03.2008 - Petersborough

------------------------

08.03.2008 - Leeds

------------------------

10.03.2008 - Exeter

------------------------

11.03.2008 - Cardiff

------------------------

12.03.2008 - Southampton

------------------------

13.03.2008 - London

Turisas' fanbase consists of pre pubescent Teens. No one is going to have long hair at the age of 12 ;D

sad but true. but i guess its only within the UK, their fanbase in central europe maybe has an average age of 18 +/-? i guess thats some promo-related thing somehow. aiii dont know. but i am looking forward for the swiss gig, hurray :)

oh thank god, you can't see me in the leeds picture because i was right at the front...i ducked as soon as i saw the camera anyway :D i can't see my brother there either, he must've been passed out in the pit by then...hahaha

oh thank god, you can't see me in the leeds picture because i was right at the front...i ducked as soon as i saw the camera anyway :D i can't see my brother there either, he must've been passed out in the pit by then...hahaha

me neither! i can see the guy who was stood behind me but they missed off the whole front row, bad ilka! (or whatever his name is) although i'm sure you still love him :p

and your brother's mental! hahahahahaha

me neither! i can see the guy who was stood behind me but they missed off the whole front row, bad ilka! (or whatever his name is) although i'm sure you still love him :p

and your brother's mental! hahahahahaha

i've never been so mortified by him in my life :p did he tell you he passed out and woke up in the middle of Jarisleif (oo-er) being propped up by everyone? ahahaha...he's just a giant bruise now!