tour dates

Vince - Are you sure the date hasn't been switched? I have seen the Rock City date advertised as being the 22nd March at three different places. I see that Saxon are playing the main hall, and I was wondering if they were originally booked to play the basement but have now switched to the main hall and switched dates?

We have bought our tickets but need to know the right date so that we can book our hotel. Cheers.

PS. Anyone know where I can buy the Dudley tickets from? The JB's website takes you to Seeticket.com, and they are just showing the Nottingham gig.

Saxonmckenz - We looked into going to the Antwerp gig but it seems that you can't fly direct to Antwerp, and the whole thing seems a bit of a nightmare! So me and Sammi are planning on going to the Dudley and Nottingham gigs.

Can someone 'in the know' clarify this as I need to make plans for Priest in Manchester. Are Saxon (the real one,not that abomination with the Brian Connolly clone fronting them) playing Bradford on 22nd March or are they playing Nottingham? :confused:

I have been assured by the Saxon management that the dates on the Saxon website are the correct ones - they come directly from the band manager.

I cannot offer any other info than this - what are the venues saying?

The Rios site only goes up to end of February but there are ticket agents selling tickets for Nottingham dated 22/03.WTF? I'm going to go to Rio's this week and see what they have to say. I need tickets for Adler's Appetite anyway! I'll post whatever I find out.

:yell: Received this in response to my query :-

Saxon are confirmed to be playing Rock City on Tuesday 22nd March 2005.

Kim Smith
Box Office Manager

Rock City
8 Talbot Street
Nottingham
NG1 5GG

Would anyone care to comment from the Website?

I just called RIO's in Bradford and after tripple checking the guy said SAXON are playing there Sunday 20th March.... hmmmmmmmmmm he said tickets are not on sale yet, but will be soon... personally i beleive him as he took the time out to check for me...as i told him about the problems of the dates,,,,,, but he is saying that SAXON are playing Sunday the 20th of March!!! cant wait!!!

Hehe. The guy you talked to was me, and both of my colleagues verified the dates. :)

The tickets to buy from the venue (Bradford Rio) have just been sent to the printers, but TicketLine (0870 4445556) are taking orders now.

It's a Sunday, so unfortunately I might not be there, unless I can get them to sign my Spinal Tap DVD. After all, they inspired the classic movie! :)

Small world, eh? :D

The updated dates are now on the website as given to me by the manager of SAXON.

Please be aware that I can only report the dates I am given by the band management, and this is what is published.

I think they have got it right now though!

Yeah, I phoned Rock City the other day, and they said Saxon were playing there on the 22nd March. So I thought those dates must be right, and the dates on here wrong. Anyway, at least it is all sorted out now.

Just as well that I planned on having that week off anyway. I wouldn't have been too pleased if I bought tickets for Rock City because it was a Sunday, only for it to be moved to a Tuesday!

We have already bought our Rock City tickets, and just ordered the JB tickets. Anyone else going to both, or either gig?