What a match!

arkitex

New Metal Member
Sep 8, 2004
I just wanted to say congratulations to Liverpool FC, what a match :OMG:
i know this is not a footie website,,, but as a Saxon fan and a Liverpool and Bradford city fan,,,,,,, i just watched the match,,,,, and blimey, what a match!..... if i had a weak heart, i would be dead by now,,,,,,,,,,, WELL DONE !!!!! lets hope the World cup will come home next summer too...... :headbang:

yeah sweet mate!

I didnt see it myself as i was kinda busy, but my neighbours who are also liverpool fans sounded happy enough....

Fingers said:
Fair play it was a corker...................... (Although I have two Italian nephews who aren't quite seeing it like that at the moment)

lmao ! The Itallians are pretty pasionate about their football eh! hehe

Some of you may know this - I'm a big Gooner!

But, regarding the game - all I can say is that it was the best Champions League Final for years and years!
Lots of congrats and respect to Liverpool!

Lets hope the financial reward of this win will make Liverpool a Prem League contender for next season and make things interesting! A couple of quality transfers will make Man U watch their back!!

nightwar said:
Lets hope the financial reward of this win will make Liverpool a Prem League contender for next season and make things interesting! A couple of quality transfers will make Man U watch their back!!

Yeah, it will make Man Utd watch their back just in case they lose their third place in the league! :lol: