Arrow Rock in the Netherlands

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2005
Of course, I'm a big Saxon-fan myself (first saw them in 81) but there are a couple of other bands which I like almost as much as Saxon. And guess what a couple of them are playing at this year's Arrow Rock festival my country. What a line-up this year. On Friday: Deep Purple, Ted Nugent, Status Quo, Uriah Heep, George Thorogood, Journey and Whitesnake. And on Saturday: Roger Waters (Pink Floyd). I've already got tickets but I just wanted to let you know because I can imagine that there are Purple and Nugent-fans around here as well.

Great line-up there. I love Purple, Whitesnake, Journey and Roger Waters. I'm seeing Whitesnake and Journey in June and am seeing Dave Gilmour at the end of May, so that will be superb. I don't think Roger Waters is playing Glasgow, haven't heard of any dates - must check out his site in case he is coming here. George Thorogood are alright, they would probably be quite good live and they are playing at the Clyde Auditorium quite soon but I'm not going to bother going to see them cos I've just got too many other brill bands to see.