Sweden Rock Festival

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
. Plus the fact last year it cost £22 for 3 beers and a Fanta at Sweden Rock. Let me just say that again, FOR 3 BEERS AND A FANTA IT COST £22!!!!!!!!!

Well that'll teach you not to drink Fanta then, won't it?
This line-up is better than that Bulgarian thing. What do we get? Down-load - tons of shite, and not even being allowed to light a proper bonfire in the camp-site afterwards.
I remember when my mate Mad Eddy the Hucknall Loon set fire to a big oak tree out the back of the camp site somewhere. Makes me smile when I think of us sitting in the entrances to our tents, sharing our booze with strangers (in the night!), reminiscing about Deep Purple etc (didn't get hassled by no lifeguard, so I didn't need to knock him to the ground), gently warming our fingers and toes in the flickering warmth of the firelight...................................................

from 300 yards away, whilst tenders from 3 fire brigades battled to put out Leicestershire's biggest conflagration since Herman Goering's boys took a wrong turn at Coventry and thought, "Fuck it, drop em here boys and let's get ze fuck home" with half a ton of incendiaries. And that bastard Eddy scoffed all my Mr Kipling Bakewell Tarts.

I'd like to go, but I don't know anybody who wants to spend so much money in that... I hope I'll find somebody soon and could be there. But despite I wouldn't like to travel alone, I could even decide to go anyway.