Request your fav prog metal band(s) to Sweden Rock!

Lunrob

Jan 9, 2009
I want you all to campain for SW and your other fav bands to get booked for Sweden Roch Festival 2013! Go to http://www.swedenrock.com/index.cfm?pg=77&pr=0 to request.

Already official:
Kiss (US)
Rush (Can)
Status Quo (UK)
Krokus (CH)
Ufo (UK)
Amon Amarth (S)
Demon (UK)
Amaranthe (S)
Axxis (D)
Morgana Lefay (S)
Witchcraft (S)
Huntress (US)
The Scams (S)

Done. :)

And the best thing is, you can vote over and over again since it's anonymous. :Shedevil:

Already got our tickets and the hotel is booked. Only SW are missing and the festival would already be perfect. :popcorn:

I'd feel as though I were intruding since I'm in the US and won't be able to make it to the festival. :lol: Guess I could vote anyway, since it's anonymous. :devil:
you-didnt-see-anything_749.gif

Everybody should vote! This is not just about us seeing them live, it would also be a huge opportunity for the band to play in front of a lot of people. That alone is worth to vote. Last time they played in the tent, next time I expect at least the Sweden Stage (third biggest stage of the festival - and the nicest one). :D

How do I vote? There's NO WAY I get to see them there, but I thought that Seventh Wonder playing there would be nice and I don't understand swedish

Hey, Buhonero!

Well, just type Seventh Wonder in the little box beneath "Önskeband nr 1", and click on 'Rock 'n Roll' (beneath box no. 5).
Then repeat :) - you're allowed to vote twice!

Done, SW on 1 off course, together with Subsignal, Haken, Evergrey and Darkwater on the other places :)