FROM BEHIND (S/UK/US)
BLITZKRIEG (UK)
LORD BELIAL (S)
FIREWIND (GR/S)
JADED HEART (D)
RAISE HELL (S)
THE STORYTELLER (S)

The festival will be held on 8-10 JUNE 2006

If I had the $'s, I'd like to go! I WILL one day, hit one of, or sevral of the Euro fests! I'm determined to do it while I'm still young enough to enjoy it! :)

J-Dubya

The list is great. I'll be there if I can find somebody to go with, but it's difficult, because it's expensive.

A lot of big names there, maybe I should check out for next year. The festival though is in open air, and quit a long distance from me (yeah we got "some" distances here to, Sweden should be nearly 1000 miles or so,or 2500 if it's near the north pole :) So if you have to travel 1000 miles to get a rain shower it's not that interesting...

There are many good bands. But good that There is Tuska festival here in Finland. So I don`t have to go Sweden:D

The current roster includes exactly half of the artists appearing at Tuska 2006. A total of 32 bands on three stages will perform at Kaisaniemi, Helsinki over the course of three days. In addition to this, a couple of dozen bands will be appearing at the infamous evening clubs.

Current Tuska 2006 –roster reads as follows:
Venom (UK)
Celtic Frost (CH)
Opeth (SWE)
Diablo
Sonata Arctica
Mokoma
Amorphis
Tarot
Stam1na
Wintersun
Gojira (FRA)
Swallow the Sun
Norther
April
Impaled Nazarene
Timo Rautiainen

Now this would be the ultimate festival ! I have a cousin in Sweden that attends every year, we always wanted to meet up. Last year didn´t work because of business. This year our second baby is due within those days, and I won´t mis that for anything in the world. :)