tour history

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
since dead heart came out, is it accurate that nevermore have only done 4 tours in the usa? didn't they do two runs through the usa to support dead heart, one run opening for dimmu borgir to support enemies, and this last run with opeth? i know they played NMAHCF a couple years ago but that isnt a tour.

I can't remeber what album but they opened for Flotsam and Jetsam too .
I think it was after the first album ,I'm sure you already know that but just in case you didnt now you do :D

The guitar player in my band saw them when they toured with Death. he's got a really funyn story about that show that involves a couple that just got married. Apparently they came to the show in their wedding outfits and the woman was dancing around all crazy, supposedly on acid. She proceeded to get naked in the middle of the floor and guys started feeling her up and gfoping her and it turned out to be pretty ugly heh. What a weird occurance at a Death show haha.

Yes, then me and my Gigantour-buddy Nick jumped in line to get their autographs, but we didn't buy the CDs so technically we weren't supposed to be in line....then the Never-dudes complimented me on my Witchery t-shirt.

Alright, now that I've got all the fanboy out of my system, who's up for a game of lawn darts? They're safe, I swear!

Lunar Still said:
Yes, then me and my Gigantour-buddy Nick jumped in line to get their autographs, but we didn't buy the CDs so technically we weren't supposed to be in line....then the Never-dudes complimented me on my Witchery t-shirt.

Alright, now that I've got all the fanboy out of my system, who's up for a game of lawn darts? They're safe, I swear!

safe...my ass.