Tour in March '04

JannE

Feb 9, 2002
Sandviken, Sweden
Visit site
This info is taken from, www.primal-fear.de

"The new album will be released worldwide by Nuclear Blast and JVC (Asia/Japan) on Feb 23rd 2004 – the “In Metal” worldtour starts on March 3rd in Europe with special guests “Brainstorm”

[size=-1]So now we know.[/size]

-Janne

PRIMAL FEAR, BRAINSTORM and ROB ROCK'S RAGE OF CREATION will be teaming up for a European tour in March 2004.

Confirmed dates are as follows:

Mar. 03 - Hamburg, GER @ Markthalle (t.b.c.)
Mar. 04 - Hardenberg, NETH @ Podium
Mar. 05 - London, UK @ Scala
Mar. 06 - Wolverhampton, UK @ Wulfrun Hall
Mar. 08 - Bochum, GER @ Zeche
Mar. 09 - Paris, FRA @ La Locomotive
Mar. 11 - Madrid, SPA @ Aqualung
Mar. 12 - Murcia, SPA @ Gamma
Mar. 13. - Barcelona, SPA @ Razzmatazz II
Mar. 14 - Bergara, SPA @ Sala Jam
Mar. 16 - Pratteln, SWI @ Z7
Mar. 17 - Mailand, ITA @ Transilvania
Mar. 19 - Budapest, HUN @ Petöfi Hall
Mar. 20 - Ljublijana, SLO @ Prinskov
Mar. 21 - Nürnberg, GER @ Hirsch
Mar. 23 - Frankfurt, GER @ Batschkapp
Mar. 24 - Stuttgart, GER @ LKA
Mar. 25 - Straßbourg, FRA @ La Laiterie
Mar. 26 - Antwerpen, BEL @ Hof Ter Lo
Mar. 27 - Kaufbeuren, GER @ Zeppelinhalle

Hello bro,

A special Andy's Daily Tour Report is planned on the page and I should be on the road for these dates so feel free to contact me for the metal adventure:
Mar. 09 - Paris, FRA @ La Locomotive
Mar. 11 - Madrid, SPA @ Aqualung
Mar. 13. - Barcelona, SPA @ Razzmatazz II
Mar. 16 - Pratteln, SWI @ Z7
Mar. 24 - Stuttgart, GER @ LKA
Mar. 25 - Straßbourg, FRA @ La Laiterie

PS: Maybe on the road in january too... if you see what I mean...

Cy

Thank you so much my friend ;)
I hope I will be able to come to one of the shows, I don't know yet, maybe Paris, Strasbourg... or a german gig, why not?

Germany's BRAINSTORM have accused PRIMAL FEAR of being "dishonest" about their decision to cancel their headlining tour of Europe (which BRAINSTORM were to be part of) in order to support ICED EARTH on their European tour next spring.

The following is BRAINSTORM's official statement on the matter:

"The rumors have come true, the PRIMAL FEAR / BRAINSTORM / ROB ROCK tour has been cancelled, because of reasons you already know.

"So far, ... so good. We can live with that. Tours get cancelled for many reasons.

"But if only half of all this is true what we got to know the last two days about the when and how, we just say 'Fuck you!' This is not what 'metal' is all about. We don't need false 'Thank You's and excuses, it would have been way more honest to simply tell us the truth about what's going on and when plans started to change.

"We put all plans for our own headlining tour on hold (this was our own decision, so we don't blame nobody else for this) just to be part of this tour, so for us it is just a question of honour, to inform people about when things are starting to change. Seems like some people give a shit about all that. Very metal indeed!

"We always made our own way and have been true to ourselves and will do this in future, no doubt about it. Let's see if things will clear up but at this point and how things look right now, we are deeply disappointed about this way of behaviour.

"Anyway, we have already started making new plans and we will be back with a vengeance!"

Fangface said:
It seems that the whole tour is cancelled :(

Primal Fear will tour with Iced Earth and Thunderstone in March/April.
WTF?!? I got an email from Metal Blade saying the tour was cancelled for reasons everybody was aware of already and I was like "huh? what did I miss!?". Now that read this I'm even more pissed off. I hope the guys can arrange something else instead soon (headliner, headliner!! :hotjump: )

Hello to you all,
Well I read yesterday about the tour cancel, it is for me as ancient Webmaster of the french PF-Metal Commando not a surprise at all!!
I know the band members very well i.e. the best ones has left and it is obvious more n' more that Primal Fear again want to become bigger by being openers for big hits bands like Iced Earth to attract new fans!
All about primal fear is now a question of BUSINESS considering themselves for years as big stars (Henny n Klaus did a good job for metal as true metal believer but couldn't stand it too long n' got fired for it) ! Be aware that Mat Sinner is the man who pulled the strings and Ralf a great guy but always saying YES to the boss!!!!!!!!
I hate this kind of reaction as it is to me not fair nor a very true metal attitude.
ANYWAY I AM SURE BRAINSTORM WILL HAVE THEIR REVENGE AND WILL BECOME GREATER THAN "the once again and again same PF- stuffs releasing, no more so creative...
I KNOW YOU WILL RISE AGAIN , FUCK THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BRAINSTORM RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your true fan believer
CyberCy
Don't forget your potential regarding music is endless I am now convinced more n' more and Soul Temptation is a good exemple of it!!!!!!!!!

I have no clue why they are assuming 'we' already know why...... HOW? The message on the PF site is from today also. I heard it yesterday from Todde because he emailed me.

Music has become more and more business, but even business you can take care of in an honest way. Apparently that was not the case here when I read BS's message. I know them never to vent their anger about stuff in public, so when they send out a message like this, things must be really wrong.

But things also happen for a reason..... ON TO EVEN BETTER TOURS! Yes I want a headliner tour as well...... but also a tour that gives them an oppurtunity to play in countries they have never been to yet!

Marlies said:
But things also happen for a reason..... ON TO EVEN BETTER TOURS! Yes I want a headliner tour as well...... but also a tour that gives them an oppurtunity to play in countries they have never been to yet!
Right on! Didn't want to sound selfish with that wish for a headliner tour.....but I guess you know that ;) Only the best for the guys :) :headbang: