Tour looks like a go!

All I know at the moment is that there were both US and Euro dates on the list(s) they've been given. Whether or not they choose to go with any of the dates on the list remains to be seen.

symphonyXjapan said:
What about us (or me that is) here in the southern part of the country? They seem to play the same places every time and always seem to be in the areas of Chicago, New York, and Pennsylvania quite too often. I think when they were with Blind Guardian they played like one show here in Florida but it was like in Miami or Orlando or something and live in the Northwest part of Florida. I hope they will play somewhere a little closer to me this time like perhaps Tampa, New Orleans, Jacksonville, or maybe Atlanta (progpower doesn't count cause it is more expensive an ordeal and they don't play as long as if it was a just them playing. I feel left out here in the Southeastern part of the country, am I the only one here who doesn't live way up there in the northeast?

From what I've been hearing from other people I know in that area, it seems that there are a lot of tours that don't go through there, so I don't think it has anything to do with the bands not wanting to play there. Maybe they can't get the clubs to book them for some reason?

It must be really frustrating to not be able to see your favorite band on tour. :(

~Christina

Reactions: Starwind
Well, the bands need to play areas where they think they will get a decent sized audience. If they have the choice to play a big city or a small southern town, they're going to play the city. I love being in NY :D

I can't wait until the Metal and hardcore fest... Nevermore, CoB, Devin Townsend, and SyX at the same show will just be amazing.

I can guarantee Nevermore will steal the show though. I haven't seen them live yet but everyone says they are beyond amazing. Dimmu Borgir won't be able to top that.

nevermore is fucking killer live, but i still like dimmu better... i think... dunno... they both spend about the same ammount of time blasting through my speakers. I think if anyone, CoB will steal the show. Except here since it's seattle. Nevermore's the hometown band, so they're going to steal this show.

symphonyXjapan said:
What about us (or me that is) here in the southern part of the country? , or maybe Atlanta (progpower doesn't count cause it is more expensive an ordeal and they don't play as long as if it was a just them playing.

I just wanted to point out that this is untrue. SX gets a 90+ minute set at ProgPower. That is essentially the same length as they played on their last U.S. mini tour.

Glenn H.

Would kind of suck if the only NJ show was some hardcore metal fest. Symphony X would probably be sandwiched between like XBloodLinesX and E-Town Concrete, not exactly good music. :\