Tour Northern California

CanIPlayWith_Madness

Imma weirdo
Mar 9, 2016
California
Now, I know, you've heard tour requests a bazillion times, but here's the thing. None of those other requests matter. This one does.

So, San Jose. Sound good?

Wanda, I don't know if you post here much but please marry me.

Madness AKA The Devil Cried

Sounds like a party to me!!!! \m/ Unfortunately the Rock Bar we played at several months ago in San Jose has apparently MOVED to Reno!!! Argh! Just when we thought we found a new A-Class home in San Jose!!!!!

I've seen you twice here in SF, at Annie's Social Club (now sadly closed) and at Yoshi's (what a weird venue), both a long time ago.
Please, come back to SF!

I've seen you twice here in SF, at Annie's Social Club (now sadly closed) and at Yoshi's (what a weird venue), both a long time ago.
Please, come back to SF!

Hey there! If you can let us know some awesome venues to play we would LOVE to come back to the Bay Area! The scene has dried up and we long to return. San Jose was the closest we got recently, but yet again, that venue closed!!! :-( Let's make it happen!!!!

I really don't think the scene has dried up; I go see live music several times a month in the city!
I don't know anything about getting booked at clubs, but there are still great places to play in the bay:

Bottom Of The Hill
DNA Lounge
Rickshaw Stop
Hemlock Tavern
Bender's
Boom Boom Room
Brick & Mortar
Makeout Room
El Rio
Connecticut Yankee
Thee Parkside
Elbo Room
Hotel Utah

Across the bay:
Oakland Metro
The Uptown Nightclub
Starry Plough
The Stork Club
Eli's Mile High Club
New Parrish

Slightly bigger places:
Slim's
Great American Music Hall
The Chapel
The Independent
Regency Ballroom

And there's a brand new club I've never been to: The Social Hall. No idea of the size.

Let's do it!

Last edited:
Reactions: raider187
I really don't think the scene has dried up; I go see live music several times a month in the city!
I don't know anything about getting booked at clubs, but there are still great places to play in the bay:

Bottom Of The Hill
DNA Lounge
Rickshaw Stop
Hemlock Tavern
Bender's
Boom Boom Room
Brick & Mortar
Makeout Room
El Rio
Connecticut Yankee
Thee Parkside
Elbo Room
Hotel Utah

Across the bay:
Oakland Metro
The Uptown Nightclub
Starry Plough
The Stork Club
Eli's Mile High Club
New Parrish

Slightly bigger places:
Slim's
The Chapel
The Independent
Regency Ballroom

And there's a brand new club I've never been to: The Social Hall. No idea of the size.

Let's do it!

Good lookin' out on all the available venues here in the Bay! \m/

I'd like to see the Maidens also play at the Alameda County Fair (17 days-which just wrapped up). Year after year, they have featured tribute acts. True 2 Crue was there a few years ago, a couple of different Journey tribute acts (Evolution being the most recognizable), Paperback Writers (Beatles), and the list goes on. The amphitheatre on the fairgrounds holds roughly 3,000 people, and the sound and stage are quality. I have the email address and phone # to contact if the Maidens are interested for 2017.

I'd like to see the Maidens also play at the Alameda County Fair (17 days-which just wrapped up). Year after year, they have featured tribute acts. True 2 Crue was there a few years ago, a couple of different Journey tribute acts (Evolution being the most recognizable), Paperback Writers (Beatles), and the list goes on. The amphitheatre on the fairgrounds holds roughly 3,000 people, and the sound and stage are quality. I have the email address and phone # to contact if the Maidens are interested for 2017.

Absolutely! Please PM me info and I'll happily pass it along to the appropriate peeps!!

Bottom Of The Hill
DNA Lounge
Rickshaw Stop
Hemlock Tavern
Bender's
Boom Boom Room
Brick & Mortar
Makeout Room
El Rio
Connecticut Yankee
Thee Parkside
Elbo Room
Hotel Utah

Across the bay:
Oakland Metro
The Uptown Nightclub
Starry Plough
The Stork Club
Eli's Mile High Club
New Parrish

Slightly bigger places:
Slim's
The Chapel
The Independent
Regency Ballroom

Let's do it!

WOW! Great list! Thanks! I guess I have a lot of research to do! \m/