Tour set list

Fangface

Child of the Damned
Jan 25, 2002
France
www.fangface.com
Hello Tadmaniacs!

I'd like to know who saw them on their tour with Demon and what the set list was!
I saw their kickin' ass show in Amneville (France) but I can't remember all the songs they played :rolleyes:

So if you got an idea... ;)

see ya

Flo

HELL-o,

I saw them! :)
But as I am terrible in remembering setlists.......I can't tell you :(
Of course I could think of a couple of songs but that's what you can do yourself probably even better.
Maybe Silkie can tell us but she might be not around for a while.

The TM guys could also tell us if only they showed up...... I'm missing you here! :cry:

Setlist from Bochum / Germany

Servant
I Know Your Name
Another Time
Miracle
Fading
Matters
Ethereal
Where The Sun
--------------------
Corporate

I was thinking about the set list again (obviously I have nothing better to do :rolleyes: ).
I was quite surprised we got to hear a track from the debut but not a single song from "A mended rhyme". Why is that?
I don't really complain, I'm happy with all if only they actually play! :headbang: But still, only wondering.......

Originally posted by Gaunerin
I was thinking about the set list again (obviously I have nothing better to do :rolleyes: ).
I was quite surprised we got to hear a track from the debut but not a single song from "A mended rhyme". Why is that?
I don't really complain, I'm happy with all if only they actually play! :headbang: But still, only wondering.......

I thought of getting this up, maybe Modden can answer your question :)

Hallo Everyone!

Ok,we usually play A mended rhyme from A mended rhyme:rolleyes: But on this tour i think we only did it in London.
The problem is the time you have on stage,it isnt long enough!
And we did Nuclear....in the begginning of the tour,but it didnt work out the way we planed so...it had to go.
Maybe you guys should do a set list for us:D

All the best...