Tour versus new album....

M

mrouser

I was curious to the real reason there is no tour. I like that a new album will be out much sooner, but I also think a longer lay off will produce a sound more unique from the previous album, and a more inspiried sound. I assumed there was no tour simply because the money was not there to hit all the spots you want to hit. I also know that there were few prog tours early this year (FW/Savatage the only one I knew of). I'd love to see Enchant tour, and I don't think most fans mind the extra wait for the chance to see their favorite band.

i think a tour in support of J9orD10 would have been awesome, though i don't think a longer lay off from the recording studio is necessary for Enchant to produce a unique sound for their next album, Enchant by far continues to evolve with each album they release, in any case we will just have to wait and see what the new album will sound like...

I know it's hard for bands in this genre to tour simply because the labels are so small that there is not much money. I personally would LOVE to see Enchant (and many other bands) but low funds combnined with me living in a poor demographic for this kind of music pretty much leaves me thirsty for good shows...

Here's to the next record!!