tour?

redfly

Ruled By The Riff
Aug 22, 2005
Manchester/New England
Will DDP tour at all?I know Testament is in full gear,but maybe sparatic shows(east coast).What happened to Suicide Shift?.By the way great album!!

As far as I know the touring and recording band from here on out will be Chuck and Zet of course........on guitar Greg Bustamante,Andy Billy and Steve Rubello.........on bass Willy Lange and Dan Cunningham on drums.

dude yesterday's show at Santa Ana DID felt like there's at least 10 ppl on stage! LOL they switched members in and out!

coolest thing of the nite Zetro and Chuck performed Alone in the Dark by Testament together! :D there was only like 100 ppl there since alot of ppl went to go see Emperor instead, but nevertheless ths show was freakin awesome! DDP's first showever !!!

Cant wait to see the guys live this coming Friday - already bought a ticket to SF gig !
Still thinking of going to Concord...the only thing that concerns me is going back to SF...I bet last BART will go before DDP ends up their gig. And I do not know too many people from the City going to the shows, especially if it comes to go somewhere outside the City I`ve noticed that 99% of them are too lazy to drive for 30 minutes...

First ever DDP show!!!! Santa Ana was awesome!!!! Can't wait for the SF and Concord shows this week. I was talking with Zetro during sound check and I had a sense that the 20 or so Dublinites were like the 300 spartans - "20 of DDP is many thousand strong in the field..." Just wait until we get back to our home crowd.... it's gonna be wicked sick!!!

btw - thanks Ms. A for your effrots!