13. October 05 (NOR) Oslo Rockefeller
14. October 05 (S) Gothenburg Karen
15. October 05 (S) Stockholm Klubben
16. October 05 (DK) Copenhagen Pumpehuset
*No Trivium on UK dates
Booking: www.theagencygroup.com

http://www.centurymedia.de/century/index.aspx?page=3#228

just wonder its confirmed?

that'd be wonderful! i'm just a bit worried about the headlining situation.

the list above (except for the five last dates) is posted at arch enemy's home page, and "these are nearly all headline shows" + "support bands to be confirmed soon"...

hm yes, I wonder that it was on the century media page first and not on the bands homepage thats why I asked if its really confirmed, well anyway no show near my place... I plan to be in Stockholm for the Nevermore gig on the 9th, if I can stay a bit longer I could catch the gig there too but well lets see

Nothing on the uk centurymedia about it :( I hope its true. I'm very glad to see Trivium are not on the UK shows. I have an absolutely disgusting feeling that if this was the case Dark Tranquillity would have the shortest and opening set. Despite the fact that after a while of listening I've decided Archenemy aren't even that good. Burning angel has a great solo and intro riff... Burry me an angel is wicked... Black earth is a good album, but all the new stuff is boring as hell. They can pull it out live I guess, but what I'm trying to say is... Dark Tranquillity should definately be headlining.

No Finland (and of course again Norway, Sweden and Denmark (Iceland never gets anything)), and they're probably not headlining since Arch Enemy is on the same bill. Seriously, what the fuck?

hm now thats strange, it was there yesterday... well thats why I asked if its officially confirmed or not, cause may be that century media fucked it up a bit with the dates... well then just forget this thread and sorry for confusion... :(

hmmm :D opeth is coming to cologne as well (to the underground though, which is way more crappy than live music hall). seems to be an interesting autumn this year :D