Tourdates on Centurymedia homepage

ah, na dann isset ja joot, isch meen, isch bin ooch nit direkt us kölle, ävver dat kaff kennt ja esu oder su kin sau. läck misch inne täsch, do künnt ma sich ja ens üvver de weesch loofe, op däm konzert :D

its offcial, well according the Kerrang because on the advert for arch enemy it has dark tranquillity below it so awesome news...although i was hoping for a headlining set!

There has been some promotion mails about this tour today, so I guess it's confirmed by now.

I guess this means there will be no headline-tour for "Character"?

(BTW: Isn't it great to see a european tour that stops by in Holland, it's not like that's the case with every tour since like 1972 or anything...)

Yeah, the Character-tour is like the best ever;

13. March 05 (S) Gothenburg Kåren
30. July 05 (S) Gothenburg Metaltown
14. October 05 (S) Gothenburg Karen

:)

I'm getting my ticket for the Manchester show this thursday :headbang: So yeah, it's official, I'm gonna fucking see Dark Tranquillity... golly gosh. Just you know, if they ain't sure what to play, I'm sure Haven, Scythe Rage and Roses and the Endless feed will go down well ;)... But I'm possitive you were to play those anyway.

Anyway... With Trivium not supporting in the UK does this mean DT will have a longer set, like two hours long, and there'll be no support? Or is there still gonna be some support to hussle in on the good stuff? And are Arch Enemy smart enough to be subservient to their betters for the UK shows?

Without me, exept if i manage to live in Paris by then...

Seriously...I have seen you four times this year and only one time you were headlining...

You are a marvelous band and your label / promoter doesnt let you show what you are worth live (ie : kick ass), it s very lame.

I am really sad about this new, because it s simply means that exept at some festival with an intelligent man doing the schedule, I wont be able to see another real DT show until the next album :/

King Chaos said:
Anyway... With Trivium not supporting in the UK does this mean DT will have a longer set, like two hours long, and there'll be no support? Or is there still gonna be some support to hussle in on the good stuff? And are Arch Enemy smart enough to be subservient to their betters for the UK shows?

I'm afraird it looks nearly certain that there will be 'special guests', yet to be confirmed, for this tour :erk: As mentioned on the Arch Enemy website, and various other places....So unfortunately, no long set for DT.... which is a shame, because this is the first time I'll get to see them!! The past 3 times they've come here, various things have conspired to ensure I wasn't able to see them :erk:

I just hope the guest band is a good one, I'd be very happy to have Nightrage, like the gig at Christmas that I missed!
At least please make it another melo-death band....I'm glad Trivium aren't playing because it'd bring all the metalcore kids with their fucked up circle pits, haha, can't be doing with that shit. Trivium are a decent band, but I'm glad they're not on this tour.

emjayhaych said:
I'm afraird it looks nearly certain that there will be 'special guests', yet to be confirmed, for this tour :erk: As mentioned on the Arch Enemy website, and various other places....So unfortunately, no long set for DT.... which is a shame, because this is the first time I'll get to see them!! The past 3 times they've come here, various things have conspired to ensure I wasn't able to see them :erk:
Sounds familiar... And yeah, I feel the same about the support.

I just hope the guest band is a good one, I'd be very happy to have Nightrage, like the gig at Christmas that I missed!
At least please make it another melo-death band....I'm glad Trivium aren't playing because it'd bring all the metalcore kids with their fucked up circle pits, haha, can't be doing with that shit. Trivium are a decent band, but I'm glad they're not on this tour.
Nightrage would be awesome, But no Tomas :(... It's probably not going to be anyone that big... It might even end up being a band from the UK (rather likely I assume). But some Swedish Melodeath like Corporation 187 or Dimension zero would be most satisfactory
icon_beer.gif
. I'll keep my eys open for updates.

i wonder if the current lack of swedish/nordic dates is a good or bad thing...

"Furthermore, there are plans for a headline tour throughout Europe by the end of the year as well as a return to the U.S. as soon as possible."

so this is only a bonus, it seems. :Spin:

King Chaos said:
But some Swedish Melodeath like Corporation 187 or Dimension zero would be most satisfactory
icon_beer.gif
. I'll keep my eys open for updates.

Yeah, either of those two would be good... I like Corporation 187, but I've not been able to get hold of any Dimension Zero stuff.
I just thought of something that would make me squeal with delight, but probably will not happen. A certain band called Sentenced could be keeping secrets about a final tour of the UK! haha.... very doubtful. But that would be a fuckin awesome billing. Shame I never got to see Sentenced before they split up....
I kind of wish there was no support... DT haven't done a proper tour of the UK since....ever?? Only played one date in London each time. If Arch Enemy can manage a full tour, I'm sure DT can. Hopefully the response to DT on this tour will increase their fan base, and there'll be a DT headline tour in the works soon :D