touring germany

Wacken is not an option for me. i only have time & cash for just one festival and it is traditionally the Summer-Breeze. it has some special nice atmosphere and the people are like one huge family there. last year was fantastic with bands like Katatonia and Lake Of Tears. the best moments were as the guys from Primordial wiped the asses of the audience with their furious gig through streams of rain. it was the 2nd time in my life that i got nose-bleeding from headbanging, hehe....

Eran- I did not pick the place to go yet. I have only one festival I can go to this year, because of the money. I am saving everything for a long holiday in the autumn.
Depends on the bands that are playing and the people that are going there.
But I would love to meet up again for sure.

Hypnos said:
Wacken is not an option for me. i only have time & cash for just one festival and it is traditionally the Summer-Breeze. it has some special nice atmosphere and the people are like one huge family there. last year was fantastic with bands like Katatonia and Lake Of Tears. the best moments were as the guys from Primordial wiped the asses of the audience with their furious gig through streams of rain. it was the 2nd time in my life that i got nose-bleeding from headbanging, hehe....

I have heard that about fests like summer breeze or when I go for more brutal metal, obscene extreme in the czech republic. I hear about how wacken is awesome as it is so many metalheads in one location and I definitely would like to see it at least once with a killer lineup. I would probably go back to fests like summer breeze, party san, obscene extreme more often as it is more cozy with 3000 metal "friends" of yours.

40000 visitors on Summerbreeze 2004 is not what i would call really cozy, hehe, but in fact the atmosphere there is unusually friendly and the organizators deliver a fine job...