Touring line up

Stepping into the second guitarist role for the upcoming PQ tour is 20 year old guitarist Phil McGrath from Worthing, UK.

Phil really impressed the whole band with his level of playing and we look forward to hitting the rehearsal room with him next month.

Symphony said:
Just the 2 guitarists for the live line up. Costs really prohibit the addition of a 3rd guitarist

Yeah - plus they're mostly a pain in the arse when it comes to organising them - LOL !! Kind of like 'herding' cats...

Bass Players and Keyboardists seem to be pretty much the coolest
:)

Reactions: Ayeka
Volcane said:
Yeah - plus they're mostly a pain in the arse when it comes to organising them - LOL !! Kind of like 'herding' cats...

Bass Players and Keyboardists seem to be pretty much the coolest
:)

Amen brother :cool:

Wooks said:
I wouldn't call Andre a tub thumper more like tub destroyer!!! Can't wait to see you guys at Bloodstock. Ticket is booked and photo pass ordered so I'll see you down the front :tickled: from behind the lens o_O See you in August guys!!

be good to see you again wooks

steve

Yeah it'll be great to see you too Steve, long time no see, eh mate. Plus it'll be great to meet the rest of the guys, although probably not Andre.....LOL :tickled:
He's probably be sick and tired of seeing my ugly mug:loco: I see him regularly over here with him "teching" for the bands when they tour Europe. BTW Andre if you read this don't forget mate I want your sticks after the gig at Bloodstock to add to my collection :ill: