Touring news from Dragonforce

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
Fellow UK power metallers Dragonforce have announced some more dates inluding some rather nice festivals with Iron Maiden playing also:
Mon
21st Feb.​
Mean Fiddler
London, UK
flag_uk.gif
Fri
25th Feb.​
Hydrogios Club​
Thessaloniki, Greece
flag_gr.gif
Special guest of Angra
Venue Website
Sat
26th Feb.​
Rodon Club​
Athens, Greece
flag_gr.gif
Special guest of Angra
Venue Website
Sun.
29th May
Stadium Slaski
new.gif
Chorzow, Poland
flag_pl.gif

Mystic Festival
with Iron Maiden headline​
Sat
11th June​
Parco Nord Open Air Arena​
Bologna, Italy
flag_it.gif
Gods of Metal Festival with Iron Maiden headline​
Tue
21st June​
Terra Vibe
new.gif
Athens, Greece
flag_gr.gif
Special guest of
Iron Maiden

Hmmm Festivals ;) :headbang:

I really wanna go to the gig on the 21st but living in leeds and being a poor 15 year old without travel means I can't go :cry:

I've got my ticket for the 21st, I actually never expected to be able to see Angra without going abroad, my fvaourite metal band of all time!
I'll be sampling a nice kebab hopefully aswell while Dragonforce bore the tits of London town, I dont think I'll even bother waiting to see if they sort the sound problems this time...

To be fair, every time I've seen DF in London it's been at Camden Underworld, and they have been sold an absolute stinker by the sound engineers. There's no doubt the guys can play, it's just a shame I've never managed to hear them properly!

I've seen them twice in two different venues where the other bands on the bill have had excellent sound and theyve sounded awfull, I've heard lots of other reports of them with bad sound too, I really hope one day they will have good sound and theyll turn my opinions round but I cant see it happening...

Yeh I've got both albums and they far surpass them live but I can't hack more than a couple of songs at a time, they get very boring very quickly...

Didn't know Angra were supporting them for the first show...that's coming up in the world :eek:

Angra are a relatively unknown quantity in the UK still so it kind of made sense as much as it pissed me off...
Angra wiped the floor with them anyway... Although it must be said that Dragonforces sound was better than usual and for the most part they seemed to hit all the notes (bar one solo which sounded reminiscent of someone picking up a guitar for the first time and attempting to fake play a solo, not sure whos solo it was...)