Touring WIth Obituary

HippieOfDoom

The 13th Monkey
Feb 12, 2002
Golden State
www.stevedigiorgio.com
I will be filling in on bass for some of Obituary's summer festival tour dates. Here are the shows I will be playing with them:

JUNE
26- Dessel, Belgium
Graspop Festival

30- Deventer, Holland
Burgerweeshuis

JULY
2- Helsinki, Finland
Tusca Festival

4- Istanbul, Turkey
Uni Rock Festival

8- Soderhamn, Sweden
Rockweekend Festival

9- Tolmin, Slovenia
Metal Camp Festival

10- Albertville / LaBathie France
Savoi Rock Festival

SDG

Woooww!!It's great man!!Couse I'll be working at Unirock Fest. in Turkey!!We can share a beer with you again like the old Bach days bro;)Cheers!!

There are a lot of questions as to why I'm going with Obituary. This is about as much as an answer as there is really. http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=141368

I'm only going for these shows that are posted above, it's just temporary, I'm not replacing Frank. I don't know who will, or if the band is worried about replacing him, I really don't ask, it's not my business. I know that Terry Butler from Six Feet Under has been doing most of the shows with them after Frank. But Terry has shows with SFU now, and that's why John and Don called me.

Sadus and Obituary have done a lot of shows over the years, over the past two decades really. They showed us the ropes on our first tour ever. This is not some session gig, it feels already natural and comfortable to be travelling again, and sharing the stage with good friends...but this time I share the stage with them for the same songs actually, instead of playing before them...!
Metal.
SDG

Some of the first pictures courtesy of John's camera.
http://www.obituary.cc/photos/eurojune/eurojune2010.html
Graspop Festival in Belgium.
You can see the new "Trident" set up on the Thor Bass.
The first 2 shows went really killer, and we play here in Helsinki Finland tomorrow. The sun really never goes down here, the sunset and sunrise are slowly developing over a lot of hours, and the night sky is very brief.
So I say:
Hyvä päivä!
SDG

sdg you are always welcome in turkey!
btw. if you have the possibility eat a kokoreç(quoquoretch) its really awesome:)

It was great seeing you last night in Istanbul after 5 years.Thank you for coming and making us watch a kickass performance.It would be great to see you more often though:):cheers:

From low-high: D-G-C
PICT5157.JPG
PICT5153.JPG

SDG

Wow, nice pics Archtur.

Hey a little OT but here's a vid of Victor playing with his Trident setup, inadvertently though. There's a lot of wanking for a while but he does play some amazing stuff after a while.

Last edited by a moderator: