Touring...

I missed 'em in 2001, too. They need a -headlining- tour in the US, though. They seriously need to do some Dream Theater-esque, three hour sets. That would be fucking brutal.

what they NEED to do is a european tour...they've been playing on several festivals in the US and toured there TWICE last year. But they only did a short European tour last year. I wonder what they were thinking :(

Probably something along the lines of, "Hey, someone's paying our way for two months in the US and then someone's paying our way for one month in Europe."
That's possible. So now I wonder what those who were paying them were thinking...

Originally posted by Elysian Blaze
I missed 'em in 2001, too. They need a -headlining- tour in the US, though. They seriously need to do some Dream Theater-esque, three hour sets. That would be fucking brutal.

AGREED! perferablly in a seated theater like the first World Turbulence DT tour was, as well as the last G3 tour.

Their first time out here was Milwaukee Metalfest 2000....
Then they came out and played New Jersey Metal Meltdown in April of 2001 which was also the beginning of their 2 week tour with Amorphis (only on the East Coast and Canada)...then they began a 6 (?) week tour with Nevermore right after that....finished May of 2001 in Northern California....

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow
AGREED! perferablly in a seated theater like the first World Turbulence DT tour was, as well as the last G3 tour.

when they played the New Jersey Metalfest...it was in a really nice theater with seats and everything....and they were the only band that people stood up for! The sound was horrible though...

no....you're right...it was one long tour broken up into two segments....they played some of the same places twice...once with Amorphis and once with Nevermore....