Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobvex

Teh Forum Fuhrer
Sep 16, 2002
#3 - Chicks with nipples poking through their shirt
#14 - Cops who let you go

whoever put cops is either gay or a woman....

Not necessarily! It depends on your situation. I'll explain.

I live in Rio de fucking Janeiro. Here, cops are actually criminals with badges. And here's what they do, they stop your car and look for something wrong with you AS IF THEIR LIVES DEPENDED ON THAT. They do it because, in order to let you go, they want to be bribed. I'm not kidding, it's a fucking common thing here. Unless you're with perfect documentation and your car is in mint condition, they won't let you go. And sometimes, they harass you to get money even if you're OK.

SOMETIMES, though, you have a cop friend who's honest. I have a relative who's a cop. If things get bad, I can always phone him and get a "get out of jail" card. That's the "cop who lets me go". :lol:

And comparing, well, I happen to have a very fine girlfriend, so there. It was actually an easy vote for me, and I'm not gay or anything. :loco: :lol:

wow, the internet has decency for once :kickass:

Yeah, man, at the VERY LEAST I'm being consistent. After all, remember the bashing we gave Dred when he posted a picture of his ex, by "forum demand"? I remember you were the only person in this forum to stand up for decency in that situation as well, so my compliments right back at you, friend. Even if a little late. :lol:

Swabs said:
No, it proves he's not a fucking freak like you.

:lol:

Yeah, man, at the VERY LEAST I'm being consistent. After all, remember the bashing we gave Dred when he posted a picture of his ex, by "forum demand"? I remember you were the only person in this forum to stand up for decency in that situation as well, so my compliments right back at you, friend. Even if a little late. :lol:

:lol:

:lol: nah, i think you already told me you agreed with me back then