Tower Of Rome/Gun Kata split CD

RoadDogg

New Metal Member
Jan 30, 2006
Hi everyone, the fourth release under my record label, Sonic Deadline Records, is at the pressing plant now and should be available within the next two weeks. This is a split CD between the bands Tower Of Rome and Gun Kata, both of which play very fast grindcore. Tower Of Rome has been compared to such bands as Ed Gein, Discordance Axis, and Pig Destroyer, and have recently come off a successful US tour just this past summer. Gun Kata features ex-members of the bands 7000 Dying Rats and Kung-Fu Rick, as well as current members of Hewhocorrupts, so that should give you a good idea of what they sound like. You can check out both bands and download some mp3s from this release at their respective Myspace pages, www.myspace.com/towerofrome and www.myspace.com/gunkata. Here is a picture of the cover artwork, which is really rad:

gunkata_grnpnkcover_review.jpg

I'm taking pre-orders for this CD now, so if people are interested in picking it up, you can Paypal $10 dollars to me at rogernutbey@hotmail.com. Like I said, they're at the pressing plant now and I should be expecting them very soon. Distros if you want to pick this release up, don't hesitate to contact me for wholesale rates!

Anyway thanks a lot for your time everyone, I appreciate it so much! :)

www.sonicdeadline.cjb.net

www.myspace.com/sonicdeadline