Tqp And Borders And Shading First Impression

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
WELL I LIKED THE ELECTRONIC THING AT THE BEGINNING OF TQP , AS FOR THE SONG ITSELF ..... FREAKIN A LOVED IT. I SEE WHERE PEOPLE GATHER KORN CRAP ASS REFERENCES BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, IT AINT KORN ITS INFLAMES AND CALL ME A SHEEP ( BAHHHHH YOU ALL TO HELL) BUT I LOVED IT. ITS MY FAVORITE BAND PLAYING WHAT THEY WANT TO PLAY WELL I LOVE IT SO I DONT REALLY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT CRITICS BECAUSE MOST OF EITHER HAVE BEEN AROUND TO LONG THAT THEY REVIEWED THE FIRST MICHEAL BOLTON CD OR THEY AREA SOME HOT SHIT KID DOING STUFF IN ROLLING STONE. EITHER WAY NEITHER ONE PROBABLY KNOW THEIR ASS FROM A GLORY HOLE IN A 7/11. AS FOR BORDERS AND SHADING WELL ( SEE REVIEW OF TQP) accept without the ELECTRONIC INTRO. THE SQUELS HAD ME THINKING ZAKK WYLDE ALL THE WAY, BUT I LIKE ZAKK SO ONCE AGAIN WHO FN CARES. NICE MELODIES UNDER THE CHUGGING POWER CHORDS. I CANT WAIT FOR THE FULL ALBUM. NOW ITS TIME FOR SOILWORK TO STEP UP AND DELIVER ( LIKE WE ALL KNOW THEY CAN) . NEW GOD FORBID, NEW KILLSWITCH, NEW HYPOCRISY, DEATH ANGEL, INFLAMES, ETC.... ITS GONNA BE A GREAT YEAR FOR METAL.

I Always Set My Pinkie On The Shift Key, Ive Been Doing It Since I Got On The Encyclopeida Metallica Forum 6 Years Ago.force Of A Bad Habit

I hate the encyclopedia met board. What's up with all those dicks talking about rap music? Anyhow lay off the caps lol. And the only opinion that matters is your own. I fucking love the 2 songs in question. TQP video is the greatest video I ever seen! I don't watch mtv so competition may be slim ahaha. But I think its great. 2 thumbs up!

I use to post as OBLIVIONWARRIOR then your right things started to go down hill fast after load reload time frame so i stopped going there because everyone turned into 16 year old disturbed and nelly fans

and ive caught uranium if they had someone good on there. One night i caught the back to back rrejection role and trigger videos then they played strapping young lad and slayer so i watched that for a while then they ended with powerman 5000 so i quickly stopped that. TQP, video does freakin rock, best video they have done. YOU KNOW it would be funny to see trigger on TRL , YOU KNOW WHY, because they people who do the show and the kids in the back would be like. " UHHHH, YEAH , THAT WAS UHHHHH, INFLAMES? "
THEN ID SIT AND LAUGH AT THERE IGNORANCE AS they announced the new britney spears video. THEN INFLAMES AND BRITNEY WOULD BE ON TRL AND THEY WOULD GANG BANG HER. OF COURSE I THINK DANIEL WOULD BE high so hed just watch as PEter ( haha) tore her in two. IM DONE BYE.

Britney Spears has herpes. If the band boinked her. We would all have serious problems down the road. Since anders has been writing about personal experiences. We might be subjugated to songs about puss and lesions. Bring new meaning to song The Goliaths slay their davids. The Goliath being anders dingaling. The Davids being britney spears army of pubic hairs. Oh what Am i saying. You didn't know That the quiet place is a song about britney spears happy pouch before she lost her virginity?

HEY ITS JUST GENERAL IN FLAMES( MILDLY) RELATED CONVERSATION. ITS NOT LIKE THIS IS WALL STREET. ITS A FORUM FOR PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT INFLAMES. WHETHER THEY LIKE THEM DONT LIKE THEM OR THEIR GIRLFRIENDS BANGED THE BAND. ACTUALLY I TOLD MY GIRLFRIND ONCE THE ONLY ( sorry caps again) people i would ever let her get away with cheating on me would be inflames. Then i could be like yeah my gf did em, how cool is that. OH THATS A JOKE . NEXT TIME ILL MAKE IT MORE APPEALING TO A WIDER AUDIENCE. TING

lol that's pretty funny...however, I actually told my girlfriend that the only people I would ever cheat on her with would be in Flames :erk:

...she said ok

to her but she was very close minded , ( ex gf now) and thought it was totally disgusting and i was like oh i was just kidding. IM from oklahoma , she had never been to a metal concert and her first one was Inflames, you can imagine how that went. RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF FUCKING CLOUD CONNECTED " I WANNA GO" I was so fucking pissed. sorry im done now

Christ...that would have pissed me off too. I would have been like "Ok, you can go, just make sure you call me later or something".

Everybody should have an awesome girlfriend like me...hot, awesome, likes good metal, and makes fun of minorities as much as I do.