Track # by track # - Best Opeth?

duncang

Ultimate-Guitar Reviewer
Apr 24, 2006
I was just wondering what your favourite opener for all of the albums was, favourite 2nd track, favourite 3rd, etc...for me it's:

1st- The Leper Affinity
2nd-April Ethereal
3rd-Beneath The Mire
4th-Madrigal
5th-Harlequin Forest
6th-Demon Of The Fall
7th-Patterns In The Ivy
8th-Blackwater Park

1st - The Leper Affinity
2nd - The Baying of the Hounds
3rd - A Fair Judgement
4th - The Drapery Falls
5th - Master's Apprentices
6th - Hessian Peel
7th - White Cluster
8th - Blackwater Park

1.Coil
2.Heir Apparent
3.Beneath the Mire
4.The Drapery Falls
5. Harlequin forest
6.To Rid the Disease
7.Grand Conjuration
8.Blackwater Park

1.The Moor
2.Heir Apparent
3.A Fair Judgement
4.The Drapery Falls
5.Harlequin Forest
6.Serenity Painted Death
7.The Grand Conjuration
8.Blackwater Park

Difficult, but:

1. The Moor
2. April Ethereal
3. When
4. Burden
5. Face of Melinda
6. Hessian Peel
7. The Apostle in Triumph
8. Blackwater Park
9. Epilogue (only one I know, but surprised no one else added it!)

1.the moor/the leper affinity
2.bleak/the baying of the hounds
3.when/a fair judgement
4.the drapery falls
5.the amen corner/master's apprentices
6.demon of the death/serenity painted fall
7.white cluster
8.karma/blackwater park
9.epilogue

sry there are just songs i cant compare so i write them all

Extremely difficult....

1 The Moor
2 Heir Apparent
3 Beneath The Mire
4 Burden
5 Dirge For November
6 Hessian Peel
7 White Cluster
8 Isolation Years
9 Epilogue
10 Circle Of The Tyrant
11 Remember Tomorrow

1. The Moor
2. April Ethereal
3. The Lotus Eater
4. Black Rose Immortal
5. To Bid You Farewell
6. Demon Of The Fall
7. White Cluster

1.In Mist She Was Standing/Advent/Prologue/The Moor/The Leper Affinity/Wreath/Windowpane/Ghost Of Perdition/Coil
2.Under The Weeping Moon/The Night And The Silent Water/April Ethereal/Godhead's Lament/Bleak/Deliverance/In My Time Of Need/The Baying Of The Hounds/Heir Apparent
3.Silhouette/Nectar/When/Benighted/Harvest/A Fair Judgement/Death Whispered A Lullaby/Beneath The Mire/The Lotus Eater
4.Forest Of October/Black Rose Immortal/Madrigal/Moonlapse Vertigo/The Drapery Falls/For Absent Friends/Closure/Atonement/Burden
5.The Twilight Is My Robe/To Bid You Farewell/The Amen Corner/Face Of Melinda/Dirge For November/Master's Apprentices/Hope Leaves/Harlequin Forest/Porcelain Heart
6.Requiem/Demon Of The Fall/Serenity Painted Death/The Funeral Portrait/By The Pain I See In Others/To Ride The Disease/Hours Of Wealth/Hessian Peel
7.The Apostle In Triumph/Credence/White Cluster/Patterns In The Ivy/Ending Credits/The Grand Conjuration/Hex Omega
8.Karma/Blackwater Park/Weakness/Isolation Years
9.Epilogue

:)

1.In Mist She Was Standing/Advent/Prologue/The Moor/The Leper Affinity/Wreath/Windowpane/Ghost Of Perdition/Coil
2.Under The Weeping Moon/The Night And The Silent Water/April Ethereal/Godhead's Lament/Bleak/Deliverance/In My Time Of Need/The Baying Of The Hounds/Heir Apparent
3.Silhouette/Nectar/When/Benighted/Harvest/A Fair Judgement/Death Whispered A Lullaby/Beneath The Mire/The Lotus Eater
4.Forest Of October/Black Rose Immortal/Madrigal/Moonlapse Vertigo/The Drapery Falls/For Absent Friends/Closure/Atonement/Burden
5.The Twilight Is My Robe/To Bid You Farewell/The Amen Corner/Face Of Melinda/Dirge For November/Master's Apprentices/Hope Leaves/Harlequin Forest/Porcelain Heart
6.Requiem/Demon Of The Fall/Serenity Painted Death/The Funeral Portrait/By The Pain I See In Others/To Ride The Disease/Hours Of Wealth/Hessian Peel
7.The Apostle In Triumph/Credence/White Cluster/Patterns In The Ivy/Ending Credits/The Grand Conjuration/Hex Omega
8.Karma/Blackwater Park/Weakness/Isolation Years
9.Epilogue

:)
:lol: great post!

pretty surprising how im the only one so far who has bleak on #2

#2 is the hardest spot for me, you've got Bleak, Heir Apparent, Godhead's Lament, In My Time Of Need, Deliverance, The Night And The Silent Water, Under The Weeping Moon, The Baying Of The Hounds and April Ethereal to choose from!

1. The Moor
2. Heir Apparent
3. When
4. The Drapery Falls
5. Master's Apprentices
6. Hessian Peel
7. White Cluster
8. Isolation Years
9. Epilogue

Here goes.

#1 - The fucking Moor!
#2 - April fucking Ethereal!
#3 - The Lotus fucking Eater!
#4 - Black Rose ifuckingmortal!
#5 - The twilight is my fuckin robe!!
#6 - Serenity painted, you guessed it, fuckin' death!
#7 - White fucking cluster.
#8 - Karma