Trade Watchtower "Bang your head fest"

Feb 13, 2002
Rimouski, Quebec Canada
I have this Bootleg video that i transfered on 3 cds, the show : Watchtower in Balingen, Germany at the Bang your head festival. That show was recorded on july 1 2000.

The show is around 55 mins and the image is very very clear ! I give the image a 9/10 and the sound a 8/10. The show is mpeg1

I'm looking to trade with anyone.

Also I have the same show but the camera is behind the drummer Rick Colaluca so you only see him and watch him perform on his drum. Really amazing !!!!!!!!! The quality is the same except that you mainly hear the drum. (I'll be transfering soon that show on cds)

If you guys are interrested e-mail me:

jason_morin17@hotmail.com

I live in Canada......

Jason Washburn said:
I have this Bootleg video that i transfered on 3 cds, the show : Watchtower in Balingen, Germany at the Bang your head festival. That show was recorded on july 1 2000.

The show is around 55 mins and the image is very very clear ! I give the image a 9/10 and the sound a 8/10. The show is mpeg1

I'm looking to trade with anyone.

Also I have the same show but the camera is behind the drummer Rick Colaluca so you only see him and watch him perform on his drum. Really amazing !!!!!!!!! The quality is the same except that you mainly hear the drum. (I'll be transfering soon that show on cds)

If you guys are interrested e-mail me:

jason_morin17@hotmail.com

I live in Canada......

I also have that video but maybe we could work something out ;-) Please, check my trading website: www.metal4us.tk