Transgender

If someone gets a yearning to be surgically transformed into something or someone else then why not let them? And the taxpayer has a moral duty to pay for the operation or else it's cruel and unfair.
Do I win the politically correct prize?

Yes, you do win that prize - how very tolerant of you! For a brief moment there, I though perhaps you had taken complete leave of you senses, Norsemaiden!:err:

It bothers me that he would call himself a “She” when he isn’t. At least if he had the sex change there would be at least some arguable truth to it. For example, I don’t believe its right for me to tell people I am a woman or that I believe I am a woman because in fact it isn’t true. And well, a couple years ago, I remember hearing about a man who underwent a sex change and wanted to play in women’s golf. There was obviously controversy here because is he really male or now female? But like I said, my only issue is with those people who are convinced they are the other gender, not just “identifying” with the other gender. It’s perfectly fine for people to feel more similarity with the opposite gender.
Hm...I see what you're saying and I more or less agree. I think that if you are born with a penis you are a man, and you need to accept that. You can wear a skirt or play with dolls or do whatever girly things you want, but you are male.

Well it will be easy for these people to convince the mass of sheep
:erk:
respect - 1
because they will leave out a thing that animals do thats called posturing yet they never actually perform the act of sex. I've seen bulls mount bulls, dogs mount dogs but nothing becomes of it.
?
Perhaps you've been watching animals playing. The gay sex comes when you aren't watching.

I seriously doubt they wish they could ware skirts instead of britches and in that case they would not procreat thus not passing on the hormones gone astray
The point is that there is evidence that it may be a recessive trait that will be passed on by their hetero siblings. Obviously homosexuality isn't entirely genetic. Thank you for derailing my thread.
fruit flys.... count me out.... insects will never bare any revelance to me when looking at humanity or mammals
This is a reasonable opinion. After all, science works differently for insects.
one example of a kid getting killed is NOT a reason to stuff all this down every communities throat nor their children.
Yes, you're right. This was the first ever incident of anit-gay violence, and we've all overreacted.

People are getting killed all the time for one reason or the other or none at all. One incident does not mean everybodys gonna start killing everyone thats different.
People are getting fucked with for being gay all the time. This wasn't an isolated incident, it was part of a major trend that needs to be reversed.

Prime example of this nanny housewife meddling is when they decided because two kids commited suicide after listening to a Judas Priest song meant everyone that listened to Priest was going to start commiting suicide.
Relevance to thread: 0

People need to learn to live and let die and stop getting up in each others face and pressing trivial issues down everyones throat over thier own or others shortfalls.
This offends me for multiple reasons:
A) Homosexuality is not a choice
B) It's hard to live with being murdered
C) This is the sort of attitude that has allowed homophobes to suppress gay people forever.
Say your a boy that decides to put makeup and a skirt on and show up in school and expect no reaction from people without this hangup ?
Obviously they're gonna be made fun of. But being beaten up or stabbed? That's not okay.

No I think you have much more than that going on... or your just plane stupid.
Fair enough. I'm beginning to think you're an idiot myself.

come on.... thats the equivalent of trying to tell me "cutters" are natural.
Please explain what these "cutters" are
I was out tonight at a bar to see a bunch of guys I know in a band. There were two girls putting on a big show, pawing all over each other. Now I suppose you want to tell me this is natural and there was no other reason for them doing that other than "they were horney" or "in love".... yea right ! Must be all the straight couples that were there that were not doing that are what.... "sexually repressed"
What?
First off, the girls were probably straight. I don't know if you're aware of this, but popular media has basically made it okay for straight girls to act like lesbians publicly for fun.

Theres alot more going on with these issues than the surface we are presented with. Less of it thrown up in everyones face would go along ways. We have alot more serious issues in this world to deal with than peoples sexual hangups
Such as people with sexual hangups being killed. If you don't care, feel free to stfu and gtfo (I'd explain what that means but Norsemaiden would yell at me). No one's forcing you to debate this.

I think humans are past that point, to where they can make conscious decisions for themselves and choose how they want to live their life. Transgenders aren't causing harm to anyone.
My opinion exactly.

No, I know full fledged attention whoring when I see it. The rest of the people in there had nothing to prove, these two girls obviously did. That is something called get a life and grow up while your at it.
But apparently you don't know 2 straight girls making out for fun when you see it.
Gays are no more prone nor immune to hate crimes than anybody else. A white boy isnt going to make it through the hood in good order after dark
Black on white violence = vastly overestimated. A white kid is far less likely to be targeted for violence by blacks based on his race than a gay kid is to be targeted for violence by straight kids based on his orientation. Far, far less likely.
dont go there. Thats a key point "dont go there". There has also been many incidences of gays beating the crap out of people. Maybe they just cry louder ?
Gays don't beat people up for being straight. Don't be ridiculous.
And...don't go where? To school? To work? Outside? It's not like there's a special "straight people hood" where gays love to go and hang around, tempting morally stronger straight people to beat them up.
Maybe people dont want "johnny" parading down the halls of school with his legs shaved and a dress.
Well fuck them. It doesn't do them any harm.
Then they have to question whats his point in doing this ? Is it not to get boys to look at him ?
I think the point is that he feels more comfortable in a skirt. That's the entire point of this discussion, actually.
Then whats a straight kid supposed to feel when johnny turns around ? Just say "opps" I guess I shouldnt have been checking that out ?
You're right. This is the evil of transgender people - tricking straight people into checking them out and then surprising them, causing lasting psychological scarring.
What this is doing is making everybody else have to deal with johnnys problems so he doesnt have to.
How do they have to deal with his problems? It's not a problem for him, and it shouldn't be one for them. Should we now ban people who are hard to look at (fat people, people with acne, etc) from schools because they force other people to deal with their problems?
Now this one kid in school is please and getting all the attention he wants and everybody else has to make the sacrifice.
I'm sure that's what he wants - everyone to stare at him. These people just want to live the way they feel comfortable. No one feels comfortable with everyone staring at them.
This is no more sociolly responsible than a kid that would punch johnny in the face for making him sick to his stomach.
It really is.
Its all about responsibility and mutual respect. You dont force people to go there and deal with your problems and they will not give you a problem. If you want to be mature about it you bide your time dealing with your own problem until your all grown up and out in the big world where you spend your time with those with the same interests, same as everybody else does. Life is a series of decisions, we all have to make sacrifices and we all pay for our bad decisions. Any of us that has any mental hangups has to deal with them, we dont go out and force socioty to bite the bullit due to our whims, most those that do it end up in a court room.
You're entitled to your opinion. My opinion is that your opinion is really shitty, ignorant, and self-serving.
We could put up the same arguement that stealing and violence are natural human traits.
No, they aren't. People steal and commit violence out of necessity. The number of people who do those things for pleasure is definitely lower than the number of sexual deviants (1/10 people are gay).
We lock these people up for their hangups.
Beating people up = not a hang-up.
Now you will say, oh thats totally different transgenders dont cause people harm. While that is not entirely true it is also why we dont lock them up.
What do you mean it's not entirely true? How do they harm people?
But they will go through life giving many people the creeps
So will ugly people. Should they be persecuted?
Because when straight men think of or desire a woman it is for the fact that she is a woman, that is 100% natural and a repulsive knee jerk reaction to any alterations of this is also 100% natural.
Rape used to be the natural form of procreation. Should we go back to that too? Seriously, humans can no longer operate on instincts. It's what we call "civilization"
No different than the somewhat true but exagerated scenerio of - one person pukes, next thing you know everybody else is so grossed out everyone starts puking.
Actually very different.
Or the reaction people have when walking along and suddenly see a snake.... they jump, some people will totally freak out and start running. Others will grab a shovel and kill the snake, these are natural responces older than the written language.
And now you advocate killing trannys with a shovel.

this is also 100% natural, no harm done and once again the person with the personal issues is faced with a sacrifice
No harm done, you just can't get a job. No biggie.
This thing we are talking about here, is making everyone else pay the price for people with hang ups. On one hand you have this person with some kind of sexual dilemma, banging heads with people that have violent impulses toward what they naturally find repulsive. So were going to bang it into everyones head until they no longer find it repulsive ?
Actually, yes. Or at least until they no longer react violently.
and those that dont catch on and repress their churning stomach and possible knee jerk reaction shall pay the price so johnny can make no sacrifices and parade around school with his lip stick & shaved legs ?
"pay the price?" what price? It's not like they're being asked to dress like women too.
Maybe Mom and Dad can buy him hormone pills so he can grow breasts ? Yeah... thats real natural. Maybe we can get the school systems to start supplying hormone pills and run a campaign "you too can grow breasts"... "national breast growing week"
You're an idiot.
However, I agree that medically transitioning is weird.
I know I sound harsh, I have less problems with these people than it appears... due to the fact that I have major problems with them getting in my face, making huge political issues over their problems when there is so many bigger fish to fry.
Well, you're officially invited not to participate in this discussion.

Im pissed off because Im left handed and scissors always hurt my fingers bad (harm)
Left handed scissors: they exist
and I cant walk into a music store and play all the guitars to find what I like and if I do decide to buy a guitar I have to order it, not knowing if I will like it and it cost me hundreds of dollars more (financial prejudice and punishment) yet you dont see me lobbying the government and wasting tax payers money.
Nobody kills left handed people.

If someone gets a yearning to be surgically transformed into something or someone else then why not let them?
That is how I feel - it's their money, it's not hurting anyone, so why not.
And the taxpayer has a moral duty to pay for the operation or else it's cruel and unfair.
Do I win the politically correct prize?
:rolleyes:

The scientific community isn't really concerned with what's relevant to an idiot.
Thank you.

Homosexuality does occur in animals and is a genetic flaw. However, that is only relevant in the natural world, and seeing how human beings have far surpassed the natural world in almost every single aspect of our lives, these "genetic flaws" do not affect us, therefore a human homosexual is no different than any other man, unlike an animal homosexual. Homosexuality is perfectly natural, or it wouldn't have appeared in a natural way, which it has, in all history. It being wrong on an evolutionary standpoint is simply irrelevant for us.
Basically, yeah. At this point, we don't need to evolve, we really don't need more people, and so homosexuality has a big advantage - population control.

About transgenders, I'm less familiar with the subject, but I guess that like homosexuality it's also partly genetic and partly aquired. On a personal level it seems wrong, because it's completely altering yourself, which just doesn't seem right, so naturally if it was someone I knew I would advise him against it, but generally if people want to do it they can go ahead. It's their lives and bodies and who the fuck am I to say what they can and cannot do with it?
I agree. Except for the part about it being genetic. I doubt that. But maybe BMWG can give us some more sciencey facts.

Can the fly goo be inserted into transgenders and then they will only live for a season. Totally silly isnt it ? Just one small reason why I dont relate insects to people. Even your artical implicates that it is a mutation. Maybe if they can do this with the eye they can do the same to avoid this gender confusion in humans. You are also wrong, the scientific community is highly interested in entertaining their idiotic notions. Gypsy Moth.. anyone ? I'll admit we do share consumption issues with the little legged worm.
fail
Ignorance on many issues on all sides are perpetuating the problem and Im sick of it.
Specifically, the racist side.
I'm not the one thats blind. I said before people get killed all the time for various reasons or none at all, doesnt matter why they were killed.
Actually, it really does. Because maybe we can stop people from getting killed for that reason. Are you saying that we should let lynching happen because people also slip on bath tiles?
Can you site these thousands of cases of gays being beaten and know for a fact that it was for that simple reason ?
You might be surprised. A brief search on Wikipedia gets some of the high profile incidents. For each one here, there are thousands more that didn't make the news.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Victims_of_anti-LGBT_hate_crimes

No, you are missing the point, johnny wants special attention...
Unless you're a transgender yourself, you have no fucking clue and are just making shit up.
Maybe in many peoples eyes they view johnny as treating them unfairly.
If so, those people are idiots, as he isn't treating them at all.
Thus requiring special attention and people doing head stands to appease the peculiar needs of this special situation ?
How? In what way? He has no special needs. He's not a wheelchair kid that needs someone to watch him all day.
If this is the case whats with the "Im not talking to anybody day in school"
Missing the point that I explained earlier. Well played.
Hazing is a problem that reaches far beyond gays or transgenders and by percentage of population they are but a fraction.
Specifically, 10%. A pretty significant fraction there.
I accept difference in people and see them for what they are.
Bullshit. If you actually did you wouldn't automatically recoil from transgender people.
This is how I can see the big piThis is why I gave the many different scenerios and why you could not understand them, jumped to conclusions and gave a very weak responce that amounted to little more than a narrow minded conception of what I was saying.
When did this happen?
Theres more people effected by this than just "johnny" and he's highly outnumbered.
How is anyone else affected?
I think these other people deserve fair treatment and should not have to step out of their way and have to deal with these peoples personal problems in school.
THEY DON'T HAVE TO DO SHIT! ALL HE WANTS IS TO WEAR A FUCKING SKIRT! NO ONE HAS TO DO ANYTHING SPECIAL EXCEPT LEAVE HIM ALONE!

^ I've never seen so much quoting.

And Razoredge:

You strike me as the typical kind of narrow-minded person who will see something they do not like, and continue to keep looking at it.

:lol: Oh my god was that a terrible piece of work. You picked line for line apart which totally eliminated the meaning of my post in its entirety. Talk about lame and not putting effort into the proper place. You cant even present your case so you go for little snippets and smart personal remarks. Are you spinless or just cant put you own scenerio together to represent your ideals?

Its simple

a white boy isnt going to get through the hood in one piece, so he doesnt go there

if your a boy and ware a dress to school or put the moves on a straight boy.... guess what ? you might just get your ass handed to you..... so how about growing a brain and being practical about your personal problems and deal with what you were born with rather than making the rest of the world deal it.

It was good to see you were as aware of what attention whoring is as I am, thanks for the validation of my point. :lol:

stealing and killing is only done out of need ? then it must be they felt they needed to kill a sexually confused individual, so I guess its OK then ?

I dont validate it but my point was that everyone is paying the price for whatever went wrong with a tiny group of people and the origional thing that went wrong was somebody was sexually confused.... every problem begins somewhere but current society wants to deal with the responce not the origional irresponsible action.

Once again I dont validate violence but being as a few want to try to twist nature and use it as a crutch for some kind of validation... I hope everyone is aware that else where in nature weak links in the herd/pack/pride are weeded out one way or the other and have a short life span. So it is possible that exclusional reactions to such individuals is also natural. This is why normal people should not have to pay the price for reacting naturally... Hey if you want to play the natural card leave it in for the whole hand.

Cant get a job ? Guess you made a bad decision, decisions have a consequence

Yes it is a old and well know fact that if someone steps out of line around the gay communities in NYC that they get the total crap beat out of them. Once again decisions and consequences

Why no responce to the respect problems I had with a few gays ? Hmm ? Lame !

I in 10 are gay ? Im calling BS and leave it to politically correct propaganda. Theres no doubt recent popular trends toward being gay may be increasing this but then thats throwing the natural card out the window or further validating the attention whoring or personal idenity crisis run astray in recent times or if its "popular media has made it OK" :lol: Thus bringing the plain old perverted issue to the table, theres a wild card that is a debate in itself... but this is about transgenders.... so I suppose they are 1 in 10 too... or soon to be when bleeding hearts and the media along with gay propagenda get done.

I am glad to hear animals resolve their gays issues behind closed doors, or as you say when no ones looking.... perhaps johnny should give this a try and avoid the potential black eye ?

This whole subject is amusing due to the fact that I am only expressing the side of how society and people naturally react to such situations but no one wants to hear it. The only opinion of mine in here is that this has no place in our school systems and being crammed down the throats of our kids. I could care less what gays or transgenders do out in the real world. Besides look at all that is learned about by kids on the internet and attention seeking media today, its most likely why you are aware of transgender issues in the first place, so everything is there to help the understanding of what goes wrong with some individuals and relieve what you call ignorance..... yet you need "im not talking to anyone" days in school, and want to put the burden on communities and school systems. All that is finding things to make big issues out of. This is why I have said that less of it thrown up in peoples faces would go along ways.

Bob _______ was gay when we were in school and he was a friend of mine... not once was he beaten or picked on... not once did he get up in our face... not once was there any big hoopla about him what so ever. Our sociol studies teacher was a lesbian, once again no issues and Im talking the early 70's. So actually your generation is failing miserably and hard to give much respect too because you have allowed yourselfs to be caught in the media/reality show garbage which makes big deals out of little things

Other well thought and expressed view points welcomed

^ I've never seen so much quoting.

And Razoredge:

You strike me as the typical kind of narrow-minded person who will see something they do not like, and continue to keep looking at it.

and you strike me as having proplems with focus, I'll be awaiting your well though and represented views on this problem as it pertains to thousands of years of sociol behavior. Or is that too broad for you and perhaps you want to focus on something you dont like ?

It was almost trancelike. I lost 10 minutes and when I woke up I was foaming at the mouth.

thus explaining why you focused on me not all of the issues surrounding the problem

I suppose this is where I'm supposed to give the -10 or "failure" thingymagigy

brought from previous page
:lol: Oh my god was that a terrible piece of work. You picked line for line apart which totally eliminated the meaning of my post in its entirety. Talk about lame and not putting effort into the proper place. You cant even present your case so you go for little snippets and smart personal remarks. Are you spinless or just cant put you own scenerio together to represent your ideals?

Its simple

a white boy isnt going to get through the hood in one piece, so he doesnt go there

if your a boy and ware a dress to school or put the moves on a straight boy.... guess what ? you might just get your ass handed to you..... so how about growing a brain and being practical about your personal problems and deal with what you were born with rather than making the rest of the world deal it.

It was good to see you were as aware of what attention whoring is as I am, thanks for the validation of my point. :lol:

stealing and killing is only done out of need ? then it must be they felt they needed to kill a sexually confused individual, so I guess its OK then ?

I dont validate it but my point was that everyone is paying the price for whatever went wrong with a tiny group of people and the origional thing that went wrong was somebody was sexually confused.... every problem begins somewhere but current society wants to deal with the responce not the origional irresponsible action.

Once again I dont validate violence but being as a few want to try to twist nature and use it as a crutch for some kind of validation... I hope everyone is aware that else where in nature weak links in the herd/pack/pride are weeded out one way or the other and have a short life span. So it is possible that exclusional reactions to such individuals is also natural. This is why normal people should not have to pay the price for reacting naturally... Hey if you want to play the natural card leave it in for the whole hand.

Yes it is a old and well know fact that if someone steps out of line around the gay communities in NYC that they get the total crap beat out of them. Once again decisions and consequences

I in 10 are gay ? Im calling BS and leave it to politically correct propaganda. Theres no doubt recent popular trends toward being gay may be increasing this but then thats throwing the natural card out the window or further validating the attention whoring or personal idenity crisis run astray in recent times or if its "popular media has made it OK" :lol: Thus bringing the plain old perverted issue to the table, theres a wild card that is a debate in itself... but this is about transgenders.... so I suppose they are 1 in 10 too... or soon to be when bleeding hearts and the media along with gay propagenda get done.

I am glad to hear animals resolve their gays issues behind closed doors, or as you say when no ones looking.... perhaps johnny should give this a try and avoid the potential black eye ?

This whole subject is amusing due to the fact that I am only expressing the side of how society and people naturally react to such situations but no one wants to hear it. The only opinion of mine in here is that this has no place in our school systems and being crammed down the throats of our kids. I could care less what gays or transgenders do out in the real world. Besides look at all that is learned about by kids on the internet and attention seeking media today, its most likely why you are aware of transgender issues in the first place, so everything is there to help the understanding of what goes wrong with some individuals and relieve what you call ignorance..... yet you need "im not talking to anyone" days in school, and want to put the burden on communities and school systems. All that is finding things to make big issues out of. This is why I have said that less of it thrown up in peoples faces would go along ways.

Bob _______ was gay when we were in school and he was a friend of mine... not once was he beaten or picked on... not once did he get up in our face... not once was there any big hoopla about him what so ever. Our sociol studies teacher was a lesbian, once again no issues and Im talking the early 70's. So actually your generation is failing miserably and hard to give much respect too because you have allowed yourselfs to be caught in the media/reality show garbage which makes big deals out of little things

Other well thought and expressed view points welcomed

I made my opinion clear in the OP.
Please prove this (only asking because I know you can't).
Wearing a dress to school =/= coming on to someone.
Well, yes, it's attention whoring. By straight people. And thus it has no relevance to this thread.

Theft and violence are not hang-ups or psychoses, they are actions.
What fucking price?
Once again I dont validate violence but being as a few want to try to twist nature and use it as a crutch for some kind of validation...
How so?
I hope everyone is aware that else where in nature weak links in the herd/pack/pride are weeded out one way or the other and have a short life span.
Humans stopped being a pack/herd a couple thousand years ago, rendering this point illogical and irrelevant.
So it is possible that exclusional reactions to such individuals is also natural.
It's natural. That doesn't mean it's good.
This is why normal people should not have to pay the price for reacting naturally... Hey if you want to play the natural card leave it in for the whole hand.
I refuse to believe that killing someone for being gay is acting naturally.
The bad decision being dressing how you feel comfortable. Self expression that doesn't harm others should not be punished.
Yes it is a old and well know fact that if someone steps out of line around the gay communities in NYC that they get the total crap beat out of them.
Are you saying gay people get beat up? Or straight people?
Because if it's gay people, I fail to see how this isn't a bad thing. And if it's straight people, I doubt this.
If someone fucks with you, you have the right to tell them to fuck off, and to defend yourself if they attack you. End of story.
I in 10 are gay ? Im calling BS and leave it to politically correct propaganda.
After some research I have concluded that the 10% claimed by many LGBT rights groups is an exaggeration. However, they do form a significant percentage of the population.
Theres no doubt recent popular trends toward being gay may be increasing this but then thats throwing the natural card out the window or further validating the attention whoring or personal idenity crisis run astray in recent times or if its "popular media has made it OK"
No.
Nobody pretends to be gay because it's cool. Don't be an idiot.
Bigot.
This whole subject is amusing due to the fact that I am only expressing the side of how society and people naturally react to such situations but no one wants to hear it.
Except that you seem to be expressing the opinions of a group of people generally known as "ignorant bigoted rednecks"
The only opinion of mine in here is that this has no place in our school systems and being crammed down the throats of our kids.
If the violence is in our school system (and it is) then the solution needs to be there.
I could care less what gays or transgenders do out in the real world.
Thank you for finally (sorta) answering the question posed at the beginning of the thread.
Besides look at all that is learned about by kids on the internet and attention seeking media today, its most likely why you are aware of transgender issues in the first place, so everything is there to help the understanding of what goes wrong with some individuals and relieve what you call ignorance.....
Actually, no. People do not inform themselves on these issues, instead they spout bullshit like certain other people I could name.
yet you need "im not talking to anyone" days in school
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_silence
Inform yourself before spouting again plz

and want to put the burden on communities and school systems.
Yes, well, they do have a burden to protect their students.
All that is finding things to make big issues out of. This is why I have said that less of it thrown up in peoples faces would go along ways.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_LGBT_people
This happened recently: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_"Larry"_King
Bob _______ was gay when we were in school and he was a friend of mine... not once was he beaten or picked on... not once did he get up in our face... not once was there any big hoopla about him what so ever.
This is what gay people want. Why can't you seem to grasp that?

your generation is failing miserably and hard to give much respect too because you have allowed yourselfs to be caught in the media/reality show garbage which makes big deals out of little things
Blame us. Good call. Because gay people from your childhood were all fine. Every single one. No harassment or anything.

thus explaining why you focused on me not all of the issues surrounding the problem

I suppose this is where I'm supposed to give the -10 or "failure" thingymagigy
Or maybe realize that that was a joke? Your call.
I find it amusing that razoredge can't spell the word 'social' correctly when he's lecturing about social issues.
That too. Part of the "intelligent and mature" thing is making an effort to spell things correctly.

Listen Mummys.... I have never been able to spell for shit, it does not bother me one bit but good job focusing on the problems.... lame

weareinflames, do you have some problem responding or applying yourself to an issue without using the segmenting of someones post so as it reads differently ? I didnt even waste my time reading it because its a twist of everything and your tiny responces have no value. Learn to apply yourself.

How do you know those two girls were straight and even if so I believe their very actions are significant to this issue of people publicly throwing sexuality in everyones face all the time.

How do you feel that my example of the Judas Priest/suicide issue is nothing along the same lines of decideing that every transexual is going to get killed ? Actually I may have that wrong, the Priest issue might have been one of those mass school shootings and Ozzy might have been the suicide issue. Been along time and I forget but then, you prolly have no idea what Im even refering to do ya ?

Why have you not responded to my few incidences of being harressed by gays ? How much experience have you yourself had out in the big world ?

With your deep concern for this, am I to assume that you have a transgender in your school that is about to be killed so you have experience in this area and therefore know for a fact that all our school systems need to be educated on the not killing of transgenders ?

That should keep it simple for you and maybe you will have more than a quick cliche' answer... if you have any depth to your thoughts at all.

How do you know those two girls were straight and even if so I believe their very actions are significant to this issue of people publicly throwing sexuality in everyones face all the time.

Why does it matter? You said you went to see a band play. I'm guessing the the band was either pretty awful, or you have an incredibly short attention span if the act of two people making out can attract your attention so easily. I'm only guessing that you glanced over at them directly more than a few times if it really bothered you that much - if so, just another example of what I was saying earlier. If you don't like what you're seeing then don't continue on looking. And once again, explain how this example relates at all to the apparent negative of transgender or homosexuality?

How do you feel that my example of the Judas Priest/suicide issue is nothing along the same lines of decideing that every transexual is going to get killed ? Actually I may have that wrong, the Priest issue might have been one of those mass school shootings and Ozzy might have been the suicide issue. Been along time and I forget but then, you prolly have no idea what Im even refering to do ya ?

That is a completely different issue, and they are completely unrelated.

If I remember correctly the issue you're speaking of is with two kids who willingly committed suicide while they were listening to Judas Priest at the time. Metal was and still is a style of music generally frowned upon by mainstream society, and back then especially because of it's "Satanic" themes and whatever. They were looking to say that this sort of music influenced a suicidal behavior as well as others. These kids killed themselves on their own, not because of the music.

Here, we are talking about the common harrassment and unnecessary abuse that many transgender/homosexuals endure from society. There have been A LOT of cases of this and even many where murder has been the end result. And why? Because of the sole fact that they were either homosexual or transgender. Why do you think it is so hard for many to be open and admit to a lifestyle like this? I'm not saying only bad things happen to them, but they generally aren't accepted by most people and usually when they haven't done anything to deserve this treatment.

if you have any depth to your thoughts at all.
Should I even bother pointing out anything here? I'm sure it's all too obvious. :rolleyes:

weareinflames, do you have some problem responding or applying yourself to an issue without using the segmenting of someones post so as it reads differently ? I didnt even waste my time reading it because its a twist of everything and your tiny responces have no value. Learn to apply yourself.
You are also responding to each point separately, you're just not using quotes. So stop being an idiot. Also, if you can't bothered to read my response, then gtfo.

Were you paying attention? It's become completely accepted for straight girls to act gay for fun in public.
How do you feel that my example of the Judas Priest/suicide issue is nothing along the same lines of decideing that every transexual is going to get killed ?
Because it's completely random and not connected.
Actually I may have that wrong, the Priest issue might have been one of those mass school shootings and Ozzy might have been the suicide issue.
They were both suicide.

Been along time and I forget but then, you prolly have no idea what Im even refering to do ya ?
:rolleyes:

Why have you not responded to my few incidences of being harressed by gays ? How much experience have you yourself had out in the big world ?
I did, you idiot. You didn't read my post.
With your deep concern for this, am I to assume that you have a transgender in your school that is about to be killed so you have experience in this area and therefore know for a fact that all our school systems need to be educated on the not killing of transgenders ?
:zombie:

I must admit that this is a very weird argument and I think I totally lost track of what's going on here. razoredge, could you please state once again what exactly your opinion on homosexuals/transgenders and how they should be treated are?

I must admit that this is a very weird argument and I think I totally lost track of what's going on here. razoredge, could you please state once again what exactly your opinion on homosexuals/transgenders and how they should be treated are?

First - I know transgender it is a crossing of wires so to speak during the development process inside the womb and so is some homosexuality. So I dont apply to the old ideas that all people can avoid it after the fact. But I recogonize it for what it is and that is a mutation. The gay community would have us believe differently. Im not one to throw such flaws in peoples face but the gay community has made issue of throwing themselves in our face, so I'm calling a spade a spade, and saying they have to deal with it... not me, got my own problems

None the less they deserve fair treatment as long as they carry on thier lives in an acceptable manor. Which many do. Then I believe there are those that do not carry on in an acceptable manor and want to get in everyones face over their blight or as I gave examples of the attention whoring.

I also dont believe they are finacially repressed and Im sure most make far more money than I do, so Im not going worry about their "troubles". I also feel the same way about the angry teary eyed or feminazi, extreme side of the womans rights thing... as do most working class women.

This country is loaded with dual income families whose women have higher incomes than the men.... so yea, most of us dont see what all the noise is about including the women.

This also applies to successful or hard working blacks. Many have spoken of the attitude and behavior of others. Doesnt mean problems dont still exist but that is a huge topic and way beyond the depth of the surface coat of paint anyones willing to look at.

Now we have the same thing going on with transgender and/or gays where some just go about their lives and others want to make lots of noise or a big scene

I believe big scenes create more problems than they do good.

So my stance is sit down, shut up and get to work. In other words get out of our face, your making fools of yourselves. There are people of all types that are having problems in our country and these need to be addressed as one people, not segregated into these silly trivial sub groups.

The saying one bad apple spoils the whole bunch does have a certain amount of value. Yet everyone still clings to the extreme.... why?... cause they want to get up in everyones face = making trouble. Then of course our media wants to run with it.

We have a gay couple that live down the road a few miles. They keep to themselves, no one bothers them.... but they do live a strange life. There is issues there. The are lazy. Dont mow the lawn, its all brush now after nearly 30 years, dont shovel their driveway and park in the road. The fem half possibly a transgender doesnt come out of the house and few occurances over the decades of siteings reveiled a very sickly person. I dont know whats going on there but its probably/hopefully not the norm.

You are also responding to each point separately, you're just not using quotes. So stop being an idiot. Also, if you can't bothered to read my response, then gtfo

First there are forum rules, so I suggest you grow up and abide by them.

Then you are breaking down what I say into tiny sentences you want to focus on so it appears what Im saying is not what Im saying and throwing in immatue comments... not presenting a case.

Who says carrying on in public is "acceptable" a bunch of teenagers ? Just one example of your failure to see more than 5 ft. and present anything valuable for consideration.

Keep trying but so far not worth the effort.

Why does it matter? You said you went to see a band play. I'm guessing the the band was either pretty awful, or you have an incredibly short attention span if the act of two people making out can attract your attention so easily. I'm only guessing that you glanced over at them directly more than a few times if it really bothered you that much - if so, just another example of what I was saying earlier. If you don't like what you're seeing then don't continue on looking. And once again, explain how this example relates at all to the apparent negative of transgender or homosexuality?

That is a completely different issue, and they are completely unrelated.

If I remember correctly the issue you're speaking of is with two kids who willingly committed suicide while they were listening to Judas Priest at the time. Metal was and still is a style of music generally frowned upon by mainstream society, and back then especially because of it's "Satanic" themes and whatever. They were looking to say that this sort of music influenced a suicidal behavior as well as others. These kids killed themselves on their own, not because of the music.

Here, we are talking about the common harrassment and unnecessary abuse that many transgender/homosexuals endure from society. There have been A LOT of cases of this and even many where murder has been the end result. And why? Because of the sole fact that they were either homosexual or transgender. Why do you think it is so hard for many to be open and admit to a lifestyle like this? I'm not saying only bad things happen to them, but they generally aren't accepted by most people and usually when they haven't done anything to deserve this treatment.

Should I even bother pointing out anything here? I'm sure it's all too obvious. :rolleyes:

You are also making your own opinions on what my point is because you feel your views are threatened. example : this is what you return --> now my buddies band sucks ? and all I did was stared at those girls ? Neither was the case, it was just an example I could draw from recently which shows some of the non sence going on today. Which expresses how I feel about these issues. But you turn it into a peronal attack... why... because no one is supposed to present a different angle or larger overview of these problems ? and/or what might be causing the problems ?

The metal/suicide thing - I presented it as an example of the dramatizing that goes on and made that apparent when I did. A group of nannys decided that kids listening to metal would start offing themselves. In this case we have the same situation where everyone is assuming that all transgenders are going to be murdered.... unless we straighten out everyones head. So it is very relevent and very much nonsense. Obviously everyone is not going to commit suicide and everyone is not going to kill trannys. So if I go by the same assumptions you want to allow me, I could also ask - do you feel teenage suicide is not a problem ? But see... Im smarter than that and offer people the benefit of the doubt.

There are two problems here that bother me the most when it comes to this issue and our school systems.

First - Is my opinion that if a transgender does not look for trouble this could be avoided. I have presented that more than enough times and its just a fact of life. So many examples apply. People have always had natural responces to whatever, some more than others and teenagers are a highly violatile group. Here we have two extremes, there is responsibility on both sides... not in the middle.

Second - Adminstration and faculty as well as students in a school have got to be aware of potentially explosive situations, yet they allow things to escalate until its too late. In my scenerio - isnt anyone aware that Johnny might be headed for some serious rejection and in fact asking for trouble ? then after the fact, wasnt anybody aware that a peticular clique of boys very well might react ?

The entire clique thing in schools has always pissed me off. Faculty and adm. are always aware that they exist and treat outsiders of all kinds like shit, yet they never do a freakin thing about it. In fact it almost seems they endorse it. Then after the bomb goes off and the community reacts, they start back pedeling, play stupid and decide to expose all the kids to things they already know and dont need to waste their time on as well a new "strict" regulations..... all because of the actions and reactions of the few.

In this scenerio I would propose to put dress codes back into schools and everyone can wear the same cloths. This would mean johnny would not be able to make the mistake and the cliques can not start their nasty hazing because whats her name does not wear the fancy fasionable expensive cloths like my mommy and daddy buy me. ect. ect. ect.

Many children are sickenly spoiled today and it creates these problems and these problems do not belong in our school systems.

I must admit that this is a very weird argument and I think I totally lost track of what's going on here.
This thread has been derailed. Apologies. Feel free to read the OP and respond without reading through.

First - I know transgender it is a crossing of wires so to speak during the development process inside the womb and so is some homosexuality.
You know this? Interesting. Because science is still working on that. You might want to let them know.

But I recogonize it for what it is and that is a mutation.
I would remind you that evolution is based on such mutations. Genetic variation might be a better term.

The gay community would have us believe differently.
Just between you and me, they're conspiring to turn all straight people gay.
the gay community has made issue of throwing themselves in our face, so I'm calling a spade a spade, and saying they have to deal with it... not me, got my own problems
A society has a duty to protect it's citizens. Gay people are citizens of our society, and so society has a responsibility to protect them. Instead, society has ignored them, forcing them to remain silent, and subjected them to harassment and violence.
None the less they deserve fair treatment as long as they carry on thier lives in an acceptable manor.
Acceptable to who? Are you saying that gay people are fine as long as they pretend to be straight?

I gave examples of the attention whoring.
Attention whoring straight people, to be specific...
I also dont believe they are finacially repressed and Im sure most make far more money than I do
Are you a hobo? Because that wouldn't be a fair comparison. However, LGBT people are more likely to be homeless, more likely to be fired, and less likely to be hired.

I also feel the same way about the angry teary eyed or feminazi, extreme side of the womans rights thing... as do most working class women.
Right...the faggonazis.
This country is loaded with dual income families whose women have higher incomes than the men.... so yea, most of us dont see what all the noise is about including the women.
This isn't a debate about feminism. Stop making irrelevant comparisons.
This also applies to successful or hard working blacks. Many have spoken of the attitude and behavior of others. Doesnt mean problems dont still exist but that is a huge topic and way beyond the depth of the surface coat of paint anyones willing to look at.
Again irrelevant.

Now we have the same thing going on with transgender and/or gays where some just go about their lives and others want to make lots of noise or a big scene
No, this is not a valid comparison.

I believe big scenes create more problems than they do good.
Like the civil rights movement, man. Those uppity my pals shoulda just shut up and sat in the back of the bus, but instead they had to go all whining and complaining. We didn't lynch that many of them.

So my stance is sit down, shut up and get to work.
This is the attitude that allowed Hitler to take power. Are you aware of that?

There are people of all types that are having problems in our country and these need to be addressed as one people, not segregated into these silly trivial sub groups.
Actually, because they aren't all having the same problem, you do need to separate them, since there's no blanket solution for homophobia, poverty, and crime.
The saying one bad apple spoils the whole bunch does have a certain amount of value.
But not here, where it's yet another irrelevant observation.

Then of course our media wants to run with it.
Oh, yes, the media loves to cover gay rights, as it's such a popular issue with the conservative viewers that make up about half of the audience.

The are lazy. Dont mow the lawn, its all brush now after nearly 30 years, dont shovel their driveway and park in the road. The fem half possibly a transgender doesnt come out of the house and few occurances over the decades of siteings reveiled a very sickly person. I dont know whats going on there but its probably/hopefully not the norm.
All gay people are like that, I'm telling you!

Then you are breaking down what I say into tiny sentences you want to focus on so it appears what Im saying is not what Im saying and throwing in immatue comments... not presenting a case.
First off, I haven't taken anything you said out of context in a way that made you seem (more) like an idiot.
Second, I made my views clear in the OP that it seems you didn't bother to read.
Who says carrying on in public is "acceptable" a bunch of teenagers ? Just one example of your failure to see more than 5 ft. and present anything valuable for consideration.
The media, actually. By being willing to show it on TV, in movies, magazines, etc.

it was just an example I could draw from recently which shows some of the non sence going on today.
These young whippersnappers! Going about with their low pants and baggy shirts! Back in the fifties we respected our elders, dagnabit!

because no one is supposed to present a different angle or larger overview of these problems ? and/or what might be causing the problems ?
You've been off topic the entire thread. I asked what your views on transgender was. While you offhandedly mentioned that you didn't give a fuck, you've mostly ranted about how gay people should be ignored and how they're forcing their problems on everyone else.
The metal/suicide thing - I presented it as an example of the dramatizing that goes on and made that apparent when I did. A group of nannys decided that kids listening to metal would start offing themselves. In this case we have the same situation where everyone is assuming that all transgenders are going to be murdered
No, actually, we have statistical evidence showing that lgbt people are far more likely to be attacked, harassed, murdered, depressed, or commit suicide.
First - Is my opinion that if a transgender does not look for trouble this could be avoided. I have presented that more than enough times and its just a fact of life. So many examples apply. People have always had natural responces to whatever, some more than others and teenagers are a highly violatile group. Here we have two extremes, there is responsibility on both sides... not in the middle.
Transgender kids are not walking around shouting "I'm a faggot, beat me up!" What you call "getting in someone's face" is what I call "not hiding shit" Think about how often heterosexual teenagers express their sexuality in public - hugging, kissing, every 10 seconds in conversation, in the way they dress, etc. If a gay kid did that, you'd call it "getting in your face."

Second - Adminstration and faculty as well as students in a school have got to be aware of potentially explosive situations, yet they allow things to escalate until its too late. In my scenerio - isnt anyone aware that Johnny might be headed for some serious rejection and in fact asking for trouble ? then after the fact, wasnt anybody aware that a peticular clique of boys very well might react ?
He's not wearing a skirt to get guys, he's wearing it because he feels comfortable wearing it. The point is not that people should hang out with him, it's that they shouldn't beat him up.
The entire clique thing in schools has always pissed me off. Faculty and adm. are always aware that they exist and treat outsiders of all kinds like shit, yet they never do a freakin thing about it.
What are they supposed to do? "No, you go hang out with that guy"

In fact it almost seems they endorse it. Then after the bomb goes off and the community reacts, they start back pedeling, play stupid and decide to expose all the kids to things they already know and dont need to waste their time on as well a new "strict" regulations..... all because of the actions and reactions of the few.
...and we're off topic again.
In this scenerio I would propose to put dress codes back into schools and everyone can wear the same cloths. This would mean johnny would not be able to make the mistake and the cliques can not start their nasty hazing because whats her name does not wear the fancy fasionable expensive cloths like my mommy and daddy buy me. ect. ect. ect.
Not really, then Johnny would want to wear the girls clothes. You really don't seem to understand the concept here, but it's okay because you're completely off topic anyways.

Many children are sickenly spoiled today and it creates these problems and these problems do not belong in our school systems.
That's all gay kids are - spoiled. A good asskicking is what they need.

No, Im not off topic. Most things are just much bigger than the surface near sited people see. I've been going over what causes these problems and similiar closely related issues and you still cant make a solid presentation of your own but are good at making very long posts that say nothing. So there is another one I didnt bother reading. Even your first post shows you have no idea how to evaluate things for yourself or make a reasonable presentation of your thoughts and observations.