Treats from the East! Deluxo W4: GREEN Album / "Slaughter of the Seoul" promo packs!

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
WOY42f2.jpg

WoodsPoster.jpg

WOY4red.jpg

bonustray.jpg

New music and old memories of the Far East...

A few select metal-music journalists around the world will be receiving the deluxe WOODS OF YPRES - W4: GREEN Album / NECRAMYTH - "Slaughter of the Seoul" 2CD promo packs, including goodies inspired by memories of the Seoul, South Korea metal scene. Note: Includes booze, food and music, to be consumed simultaneously, for the most authentic desired effect.

Special thanks to Khai Dao for shipping all the extra stuff I couldn't smuggle in myself.

Directions:
1) Insert WOODS OF YPRES - W4: The GREEN Album into your stereo and begin listening.
2) Pound back that bottle of SOJU (Korean booze)
3) Then, pound that can of CASS (Korean beer)
4) Finish listening to The GREEN Album and have a good crygasm.
5) Boil some water and make those extra spicy Ramien noodles.
6) Insert Disc Two: NECRAMYTH - "Slaughter of the Seoul" and begin listening.
7) Eat those hot noodles as fast as you can. Drink the juice...even if it hurts, just drink it, loudly.
8) At a blistering speed, sew the Korean flag and GREEN Album patches on your shirt (any shirt, whatever shirt you're wearing at the time).
9) Finish listening to "Slaughter of the Seoul"
10) Brew a cup of that barely tea and reflect, all zen-like.

"Finisheee!!"

Hope you enjoy, metal-music journalists of the world!

www.myspace.com/woodsofypres

David & the Woods... - w/

WOYCD2b.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

Ironically, I have some Hite in my store room. Friend o' mine mailed it to me when I had to cancel my SK trip, I had planned to see SEOTAIJI preform on his 8th album nationwide tour but those plans went down the crapper. Anyways, you journalist's out there are some lucky people!

Holy shit, the design on the "Fresh" (vodka?) is the same as what's on the albums... fucking awesome! Greatest promo package idea ever conceived.

Got back from my vacation - SK-->Japan-->SK and had a blast! For Busan at least it seems there are more coffee shops & restaurants. I groaned when one of my favourite cd shops turned into a 24 hour Lotteria.

The critics can also mix the Soju with the Cass (Mekju) and make Soju Bombs. Soju goes for about $20 in North America but only a dollar in SK.

Ironically, I have some Hite in my store room. Friend o' mine mailed it to me when I had to cancel my SK trip, I had planned to see SEOTAIJI preform on his 8th album nationwide tour but those plans went down the crapper. Anyways, you journalist's out there are some lucky people!

I'll be a metal journalist... like no shit really. I've written reviews before and I'll write a review of both the WoY and Necramyth CD's... although I'll have to get the mother to sew the patches on. LOL She'll have to come over when I'm not listening to the music though since she'll probably go insane. :lol:

Joel