Tuesday: 12/15/2009 - GREEN Album - Official i-tunes and Canadian Release Date!

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
Just in time for the holiday season... Some GREEN and RED...

WOY42f2.jpg

Tuesday December 15 - The Official release date for...

WOODS OF YPRES - W4: The GREEN Album!

1) The GREEN Album: Available for paid download on i-tunes

2) The GREEN Album: Available for purchase in stores in Canada, via distribution through SONIC UNYON (www.sonicunyon.com). Retail CD stores will be well stocked across Canada.

Also, FYI - Only the first 1000 copies of W4: The GREEN Album include the bonus disc...

WOY4red.jpg

NECRAMYTH - "Slaughter of the Seoul" (Brutal Korean Thrash)

Listen here: www.myspace.com/necramyth

If you don't see WOODS OF YPRES stocked in your local store, please ask for it and they'll bring it in for you!

Thanks for all your support throughout the years! All the best to you and yours this holiday season!

David - \w/

I posted this on your Facebook as well, but FB posts are more fleeting compared to a good old forum:

So Dave, for my CD database, what should I put as the album release date? Right now I have Nov 13, 2009 but the retail release is Dec 15. Which date would you concur with? (Yes I have OCD and have to get this detail)

As far as I'm concerned, Friday November 13th was the FIRST time it was 'released' anywhere, so I would go with that date. It will continue to get 'released' in new markets at later dates, so I would go for the very first one, for your OCD.

WOODS OF YPRES - W4: The GREEN Album is NOW on i-tunes worldwide!

Open your i-tunes, go to the i-tunes store, search WOODS OF YPRES, locate "The GREEN Album" and download!

It took a lot of time, patience and bullshit to even get our music on i-tunes in the first place. Though we still primarily deal in physical CDs, we acknowledge that they WILL all end up in landfills eventually, so please help us support the new GREEN medium and help us prove ourselves with i-tunes, to justify our shelf-space there.

Thanks as always!

DG - \w/