Tributes to the band.. FIREWINDO!

GusG_Wannabe

Firekeeper Member (FFC)
Apr 15, 2007
Sweden
www.myspace.com
Heya!
Some time some see ;)

I thought of creating a thread of tribute songs to the band made by yourselves, like recording when you play a firewind song in video format upload it on youtube and post it here :D Myself I've recorded me playing Breaking the Silence with my washburn.
Here is the link to the movie, watch and enjoy!

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eT8MTYJP3CM[/ame]

Now I wanna see yours :D oh! and if you don't play any instrument, you can... simply... dance to a song or something? :rofl:

Edddiiiiie!!!!!!!!! SAKE, where ya been man!??!?! LOVING the video. LOVING the flicking of the hair :p

My hamster is named Kostas :) He's not Greek though. I'm sure if he could talk he'd have a Scottish accent :)

l_b427a01ae304070905d232c3e8c68aea.jpg

And I suppose whilst I'm mentioning one I might aswell mention the other ^_^ Here's Apollo!!!

l_8c7b86152b1cddb6cd41d652e2669efd.jpg

I think their names suit them! So my tribute to Firewind is my hamsters. Alan's tribute is that legendary farting video on youtube whilst playing Firewind :p

xx Kirsty

good guitar vid Wannabe!

i'd do a keyboard vid, but my keyboard's busted now (the adapter's broken) but i'm getting a new keyboard soon anyway. hopefully i'll be able to do something later.

Will be fun to see, and thx everyone for the good comments :) Gunna record a video soon of me playing those firewind tributes as well: I am the anger, Fire and the Fury, Burning Earth and Brothers Keeper. But I don't have the time right now :p KIRSTY I WANNA SEE A TRIBUTE DANCe XD