Tribuzy - Execution

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
I just received today Execution, the first solo project by Renato Tribuzy, Brazilian vocalist who used to sing for Thoten.

For this project, he was able to get some pretty "big boys" as guests... Talking about Bruce Dickinson, Michael Kiske, Roland Grapow, Kiko Loureiro, Ralf Scheepers, Matt Sinner, Dennis Ward, Roy Z and Chris Dale, as well as his own solo band. The result is a very solid metal album, a very good mixture of Power with tradicional metal and some progressive parts as well. The album sounds crystal clear (which sometimes Brazillian bands lack) and the songs are very well written. This album has been getting outstanding reviews around the world, and I was wondering if any of you guys have heard it.... We never know, maybe he can be a candidate for a future ProgPower... The website is www.tribuzy.com just in case you guys wanna check it.

Damn fucking worth it!

I've heard it. Not bad at all. Only thing I don't like that much are the vocals, which are a bit too high pitched for my taste, but otherwise, a very good album indeed.

I think it is safe to say that Renato Tribuzy is currently the best heavy metal vocalist to come from Brazil... This album will feature in many top 10 lists of 2005!

Was anticipating this disc for over a year now.

It is an ABSOLUTE smoking CD! I snagged the Japan import of this badboy.

The production is top notch thanks to producing genius Dennis Ward (PC69 bassist), who has his hands in a ton of killer projects as of late (Just wait until PLACE VENDOME is released).

Is in my top 10 of 2005 which is saying alot. Its no wonder why this badboy is getting killer press. It is pure fucking melodic heavy metal at its best IMO.

It's too bad Renato Tribuzy's attempt of recording a live DVD (yes, already) didn't work out too welll... I was talking to him a few days before the show and he said the label fucked him over (two days before the show by pulling out of the project) and he was desperate to find another one...

Haven't talked to him since.. Hopefully everything went okay, aside from the poor attendance.

melodicmetalfreak said:
Not many Brazilian bands are that good.

Sorry dude, but you truly don't know what you're talking about....

I could name at least 15 other great bands from Brazil that would make you change your mind big time. And I mean big time!

AngraRULES said:
It's too bad Renato Tribuzy's attempt of recording a live DVD (yes, already) didn't work out too welll... I was talking to him a few days before the show and he said the label fucked him over (two days before the show by pulling out of the project) and he was desperate to find another one...

Haven't talked to him since.. Hopefully everything went okay, aside from the poor attendance.
damn, that sucks...I'm really looking forward to that DVD so hopefully things went alright. How would that show possibly have poor attendance?? Brazilians are RABID metal fans, and with the musicians on that bill, I couldn't see anything less than a sellout. As far as the album, it's in my top 3 of the year, behind only Aeronautics (Masterplan) and Touched By The Crimson King (Demons & Wizards)

Iced Dog said:
damn, that sucks...I'm really looking forward to that DVD so hopefully things went alright. How would that show possibly have poor attendance?? Brazilians are RABID metal fans, and with the musicians on that bill, I couldn't see anything less than a sellout. As far as the album, it's in my top 3 of the year, behind only Aeronautics (Masterplan) and Touched By The Crimson King (Demons & Wizards)

It was a mix of factors...#1 it was too early for a live dvd... #2 he counted too much on people that would go just because of Bruce, and I think some people thought bruce wouldn't do any maiden songs, which he did... #3 I dont think they picked the right place... I think my good friend Renato took too long of a step... the show went awesome though, and eventually the DVD will come out. It was recorded with a shitload of cameras and stuff... too bad Hellion Records fucked him big time =\