Trigger Happy TV?

Originally posted by SculptedCold
It already got there.

I see your from Scotland. You might have had the show for awhile, but in America we just started getting it. So it's new to us. Sad to hear that it gets old, thanks for the warning. I liked the way they kept their skits so short. SNL and Madtv drag things out way to far and ruin the few good jokes they have. I thought this was the great savior of dragged out skits...bummer.

Don't get me wrong, it's a damn great program. Real-life LOL material a lot of the time, but by the second series you can tell they're starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel for ideas. The odd parts are still r/l lol, just not r/l LOL.

:lol: Trigger Happy TV is damn good. Admittedly it's never been the same since the first series, but I still like it.

hmm, is it the same version in America as here in England? is it set in America or in England in the American one? and are there the same actors?

anywho the series 2 DvD has an early Trigger Happy demo if you like where 2 of them dress up like posh school boys in shorts and a blazer and everything, kick a ball into Downing Street (where the PM lives...) and ask for it back in stupid child voices :lol: and the policeman goes on about how he could shoot them and stuff as it might be a bomb...oh funny days.

Very much based in Britian.

My fav one so far is the one where the guy goes into the laundromat dressed like Jason from Friday the 13th and just takes off his bloody clothes and puts them in the washer like it was nothing in the least bit strange. Those ladies beside him had some great looks on their faces.