Triple Corpse Hammerblow live video anyone?

Well, setlist.fm is the only page which confirmed COB played TCHB live. There's no other source for it, nobody has ever seen a video and even SOB said they never played it live. Srsly, noones gonna buy this. ^^

It's not been played live. Even Next in Line was claimed to have been played live a couple years ago, by some amateur-laden setlist, when it wasn't.

The songs that were never played live are:

Wrath Within
Taste of My Scythe
Northern Comfort
Triple Corpse Hammerblow
If You Want Peace...
Next In Line
Lobodomy
Done With...
Roadkill Morning
Pussyfoot...
Cry of the Nihilist
Northpole Throwdown

I think Taste of My Scythe should definitely be played live. I'd like Hatebreeder played live, too. Last year I encouraged to play Warheart again and they happened to include it in the setlist as opener after over ten years, and I was very happy with that; it was an omen of good things to come.

Songs that were played only a few times include Black Widow, Little Red Ridin' Hood, Knuckleduster, Punch Me I Bleed. I think all these deserve to be played again, except Black Widow, which wouldn't really work cos it needs those black metal vocals.

I found this from Youtube a while ago. It's Alexander Kuoppala singing Triple Corpse Hammerblow in 2011 with some teenage guys playing, probably his students. Thought it might interest someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's officially the closest you can get to Triple Corpse Hammerblow live video. Epic find. Ale and his students. I wonder if there are rules what songs he can teach... Looks like he's using his Bodom past to make a living, which is okay of course, but it doesn't look like he got tired and bored and fed up with it...?