Triple Rec with impulses, DFHS and DI Bass

Yeah, a bit on the wooly side, and could use a little more bite, but definitely cool! And the kick is a bit thin also, IMO (and the guitars are too loud also)

Not bad, some heafty low mids in that however, id compress those a bit and add some more top and bite.
i agree about the low mids(do you mean the guitars or the mix as a whole?), i have been trying to recreate andys c4 settings with the logic multipressor but because the settings and interface are so different i find i'm not getting the tight controlled low mids i want, maybe i have to really slam em to get them in shape?

anyone else using the logic multipressor to compress the low mids on guitars?

Yeah, a bit on the wooly side, and could use a little more bite, but definitely cool! And the kick is a bit thin also, IMO (and the guitars are too loud also)

yeah the kick could do with some more balls and coming up abit. again with the multipressor maybe i'm not compressing enough or not pulling the low mids back enough when they're compressed? yeah i tend to crank my guitars, i need to learn some restraint lol.

I guess in this case it's just an issue of finding the right impulse. What samples you used for the toms?

i tried a couple of impulses and maybe i need to go through some more to find one that suits the track better.
the tom samples are andys, with some parrallel compression to give them some punch.

thanks definatly going to check out recabinet.

What did you do for your kick?
Sample?
If so, which sample was it?
It sounds sick
It could just use a little bit of beefing up
but it's the kind of kick I've been looking for for awhile now
haha

the kick is a blend of 3 samples, a kick from DFHS, andys kick, and another i downloaded from here, try some searches it came with a whole bunch of drum samples. i don't usually compress my kick but i'll give it a go see if it fattens it up.

i have gone back and remixed the track and am much happier with the sound, taken care or the muddy low mids IMO, clearer and punchier sounding mix. heres the link

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=830554

track is agent of chaos clip 2

enjoy

A bit dark sound but it sound very tight and nice to me. How did you connected the triple rectifier to your sound card?

connected the amp to the sound card via the slave out(hope that is the right way), had the amp connected to the cab so i didnt fry the valves.